Untitled Chapter 9

"Alexander!" I scream throughout the house. It's six in the morning but I'm wide awake. The great news I have bubbles in my body. My flats make tapping sounds as I run down the halls to his office. He sits at his desk with a phone pressed to his ear. Because of the wedding plans he works mostly from home now, only visiting the office a few times a week. He has taken it upon himself to help with the planning.

He holds a finger up, telling me to wait. My hand falls to my hip. He hangs up with the person and the smile blossoms on my face.

"Yes?" He asks tiredly. Alexander has been up since ten o'clock last night working on getting a hold of a new magazine we can edit for. My smile falls.

"Nothing. Get back to work." I leave his room like a deflated balloon. I can hear him sigh and stand up. He's a busy man and I get that. But the news I have is really important. Alexander's hand stops me from taking another step.

"Please tell me. You know I'm never too busy for you." I squeal, catching him off guard.

"I'm not sick!" I nearly scream. "I'm pregnant." Without a hesitation he picks me up and spins us around.

His stressed face melts into one of the happiest man on Earth. "I'm going to be a dad! Yes!" He fist pumps the air like a ten year old. I plant a kiss to his chin. "We get married in a week. You're having my baby. What else could I want?"

"Hmm," I tap my chin as though I'm thinking. "What else could you want." His hand smacks my ass in delight.

His eyes widen when he gets what I'm hinting at. With a whistle a bull mastiff puppy comes running up the stairs. Alexander nearly pushes me aside to catch the dog in his arms. His parents hate animals, meaning my baby never got a dog of his own. The biggest smile I've ever seen is on my fiancé's face.

"Thank you!" Alexander chuckles as he pets the wrinkly skin of his new best friend. "I love you so much, baby."

I press another kiss, this time to his lips. "No problem."

➖✖➖

"Is it a boy or a girl?" My eyes roll at my maid of honor. Roseanne, the crazy woman who called me a whore all those months ago whom is now my best friend, asks questions I can't possibly answer. "Is CEO Styles happy?"

"Yeah. And he always tells you to call him Alex. Would you please do that? It sounds strange to hear him be called CEO."

Her eyes roll this time. "You're about to become Misses CEO Styles and you can't stand him being called by his last name? Get used to it, because now you're a Styles."

"Hey, I still have five days." She plops a grape into her mouth. When I asked her to be my maid of honor her eyes bugged out. Her and the husband are slowly working things out, especially for their two year old son. From what she's told me they sleep in the same bed again, and he always says he loves her. Her son is an adorable combination of her and her husband, but who's ten times more energetic.

My eyes stray to my phone. I sigh and collect my belonging. "As much as I'd love to stay, Alexander wants us to have a family dinner. Goodbye, love." We share kisses on each other's cheeks and I'm off.

When I open the front door Alexander stands with a baby seat in his arms. I blink at him, not sure what's going on.

"Look what I bought. And it changes as Untitled grows older-."

"Did you just referr to our child as Untitled?" I gasp. A giggle makes him roll his eyes.

"Well, I can't call her by a name when I don't really know if it is a her," he says like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "Anyway, I bought this and it's like the staple for our new beginning. When our baby is here we'll be a family, a true family." Tears gather in my eyes. Dropping my bag on the floor I jump into his arms. My beige legs wind around his waist.

"I love you, and our little Untitled." Alexander chuckles and captures my lips.

Sooooongbirds. Only like one chapter left before a epilogue)): thanks for reading the short, but cute, journey of Rocky and Alexander.

QoTC: Will you be sad when you're done with the book?