Untitled Chapter 2

Hello, My Songbird! Welcome back. Thank you for continuing reading my story! Now that it's winter break I can update almost everyday! Possibly even multiple times a day. Just to reimplant in your beautiful brains, Rocky's hair is GRAY, not brown or black or rainbow  (because those will be featured in the pictures posted along with future chapters). She has a nose STUD not a ring, and she has a septum ring. The clothes in the pictures with every chapter is what she will be wearing during the majority of the chapter (there may be incidents where changing will be required). Alexander is Eros' brother, OLDER brother. He's sexy af and that's all you need to know right now. Enjoy Songbirds♥

"Fuck," I mutter under my breath. I have nothing to wear. What can a person wear to an outing with her über sexy boss? I could go in the nude, but I can't be that straight forward. The curse word echoes off the walls of my apartment. It's a cute but chic apartment. All a single batcherette could ask for. Plus the mini bar located in my kitchen.

Without thinking I slip on my tightest black jeans. To contrast with the dark I put on a bright coral (A/N: Is that shirt even coral in the picture?) tank top. With a clean face I reapply my makeup; a layer of liquid foundation then powder, a dull pink lip with a lip liner that is a few shades darker, light brown eye shadow, two sweeps of blush on each cheek.

Topic is a high class, make-reservations-three-months-in-advance, bar and restaurant combo. In order to get in you must be twenty one or older, have a reservation or be invited in by some, and have money. I am two out of those three qualifications.

My phone reads the time of eight thirty-five. My heels clack against the cherry wood as I exit my home.

My beautiful 2015 Ferrari F12berlinetta. Her red, matte paint and tinted windows warm my heart. She's my pride and joy. Took me eight years to save up for her.

Getting in and starting my beauty I nearly race to the bar to make it on time. Alexander stands by his car, his suit changed to a pair of slacks and a simple button up shirt. His biceps rip through the shirt in an attempt to catch the attention of females walking by. The sound of my shoes must have caught his attention.

His back, first facing me, is now facing the very building we are going to enter. His straight face is lifted with a crooked smirk. He greets me with a kiss to my hand. This one won't be wiped away.

"Rocky, baby, you've surely out done yourself. I said sexy, not deadly," He smirks as his eyes drink in my appearance. My hand gives him a simple wave.

"This is casual wear. Now, I know you didn't invite me here to compliment my fashion or to talk work. So, tell me Alexander Styles, why did you invite me out?"

"We can speak inside." With his hand on the small of my back we gracefully enter the restaurant. Eyes follow our journey through the building until we stop at a table. My attention is soley on Alexander as he continues speaking. "As you possibly know, I am thirty one years old. I, and my family, believe it is time for me to find a woman to settle down and have children with." He stops speaking to watch my face.

A waiter stops at our table to set down a bucket with wine in circled ice. My attention is back on Alexander. I blink a few times as I take everything he has to say in.

"So what does this have to do with me?" He chuckles at my question.

"Rocky, I want to date you. I want to get to know you, excusivly. In this agreement, per say, we would go on dates, spend nights together, simply be excusivly the others. Meaning no sexual activity with other men, same would go for me towards women. You are free to break the "contract" whenever you feel. All I want from you is to see if you are meant to be mine."

My eyes just blink. He wants to date me. To see if I'm the girl he's going to marry. Huh, who knew. "Are there any conditions? Do I have to do anything in particular?" He takes both of my hands into his.

He takes a breath before smirking. "Because of my success there will be woman who toss their virtues at me, so be prepared for that. Also, I expect this relationship to become intimate at some point, so don't be afraid of a long term commitment. I am a relationship type of man, baby."

"I am the only woman you are doing this with too?" I question. Before he can rant again I add on. "Just to clarify that is." Alexander chuckles softly.

"Yes. You are the only woman I will be seeing. I will treat you like a princess, baby, because any girl of mine is one. So what do you say, Rocky Mountains, will you be my girlfriend?" He pulls out a contract, pen in hand. My mouth opens to answer but the waiter returns.

"What can I get you two?" He asks, his eyes shifting to my cleavage every few seconds. Men are pigs. Filthy, smelly pigs. Alexander turns to me to order.

"Can I have a smoked salmon salad, no cucumber, and make sure the dressing is poppy seed and it has to be on the side. A red wine would be splendid." The waiter nods his head, his eyes still lingering on my chest. After taking Alexander's order he turns away, but ny voice makes him freeze. "Also I'd like a new waiter, I didn't appreciate your glances."

Once again I turn my back to the boy. Alexander looks at me, amusement swirling in his eyes. He excuses himself to the men's room. As soon as he leaves I grip the pen to neatly sign my name on the contract.

➖✖➖

Alexander walks me to the door of my apartment. His hand, like earlier, rests on the small of my back. Jealous stares of pedestrians send a shiver down my spine. But I turn my attention to Alexander.

"Would you like to come in, Alexander?" My hand pushes the key the slot. I don't twist it, waiting for his answer. What he says makes me giggle.

"I much prefer Alex." I gently slap his chest as my string of giggles stops. He cracks a smile at my scrunched up nose.

Once I'm calmed down I shrug. "Alexander fits you better. Alex is a nickname. Alexander is the name of an emperor."

His lips ghost behind mine as I push my door open. His hands graze my hips, up my waist, and stop right beneath my breasts. "Would you like me to be the king of your world?" He spins me around to face him. We stumble back into my home. His mouth hovers right above mine, his breath mingling with mine.

I drop my keys and phone in the basket beside the door once it's closed and locked. My hands then tangle in his corse, dark hair. My glossed lips nearly touch his slightly chapped ones.

"As long as I can been the queen." He pushes himself upon me. His lips furiously attack mine, his hips grinding onto mine, his hands squeezing my bottom in rough handfuls.

I gasp when his lips work down to my neck; sucking, licking, waking my primal urges up from hibernation. I kick my shoes off and jump, winding my legs around his waist. My feet hook together to lock me in place. Alexander pulls away, his eyes dark and preparing for the pleasure about to come.

"Where's your bed, baby?" I toss my head back as his lips restart attacking my neck, surly leaving love bites.

"F-First door on the left."

He whisks (A/N: Dan. . . *cringe*) us away to my bedroom. The door is slammed behind him. We fall onto my bed in a jumble of limbs and red lips. His hands find my hips again as we continue our passionate kisses.

Soon my body is on top of his, my legs straddling his body. His hands pull, slap, knead, the skin of my bottom as his lips tug and suck on mine. My head is tossed back again after he pulls me shirt up, exposing my all lace bra.

He groans out before he ravishes me the way all women deserve.

QoTC: Where's the perfect place for a date?