Untitled Epilogue

T W O Y E A R S L A T E R

"Momma!"

Alexander cradles a fussy Dolan and I scoop my little Grayson into my arms. Our eldest son, Grayson, is a little player. At age two he's constantly cheating and getting new girlfriends (AKA stuffed animals) after sleeping with them. He has Alexander's pitch black hair, even his blue gray eyes.

Grayson squirms in my arms. "What do you want, Gray?" He puckers his lips. I drop a kiss on them. He shakes his head, puckering them again. Bending down, with him wrapped in my left arm, I select his latest girlfriend, Lilly The Lollipop with arms. I make the stuffed toy press a kiss to his mouth. He giggles loudly, grips the toy, and repeats the motion multiple times. I set him down and he leaves with an armful of 'girlfriends'.

Thanks Roseanne for telling him about girlfriends.

I make my way over to Alexander. We share a quick kiss before I look down at the crying baby. Three months old and he doesn't know when to hush up. He cries, and cries, and cries. Then he makes me cry.

"How's the little guy?" I ask softly, never taking my eyes off him. Dolan is another carbon copy of Alexander. Black hair, gray blue eyes, a soft but manly nose. It scares me how my children look nothing like me.

"As good as he gets. Can't wait until he sleeps through the night. Then maybe we could get to making baby three," he says with a flirty wink. I quickly shake my head.

"Oh no. If we ever have another baby it's definitely not now." Dolan's cry cracks through the air. A crash and a wail from Grayson has my eyes rolling. Sticking to what we did before Alexander leaves to feed the baby, and I nearly jog to Grayson's room.

My son sits on the floor, hands in his lap, looking as though he was waiting for me. "I fall."

"Hmm," I say slowly. He stares up at me, a guilty expression on his face. "Where did you fall from?"

Immediately he points to his big boy bed with the railing. It has easy to climb stairs, well two steps, with railing also. We had it custom made for his Star Wars themed room. A smirk forms on my face. I shoot myself on the ground and start tickling the boy.

His giggles seem to echo off the wall. My hands tickle his sides and under his arms. Empty-handed, Alexander walks in. When Grayson sees Alexander he calls out for him.

"Fa-Fatcher!" My heart melts at the sweet voice of my baby. My husband chuckles lightly. "Heeeeelp!" Alexander swoops in and pulls up. I pout down at the baby.

"He saved you now. . . Next time you won't be so lucky." Grayson dashes away between our legs. His laughter following him out. I'm spun around so my lips can touch those of my husband's.

His hands squeeze my bottom. His voice is husky as his lips move to my ear. "I have SpongeBob on in the living room. If we're quick we can practice making another Untitled."

IT'S OVER AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW.

HEEEEEEEELP.