Untitled Chapter 5

Alexander's eyes soak me in. I've never showed this much skin being around him. My legs are bare in my pair of little, black shorts. My stomach is almost completely open, the black crop top covering only my breasts. Again, I decided to wear boots, this time a pair of black chunky boots. In my black and white purse I have a folded cardigan along with everything else a woman could need.

Last night would mark Alexander's and mine two week anniversary. Meaning this big guy is taking me for a day out, on my day off. I'm off Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays unless I get called in. But working one of these three days is a bonus added onto my nect paycheck.

"How are you so sexy? So confident?" He asks me lowly, his lips grazing the shell of my ear. His hand comes down and squeezes my bottom. "And how did I get so lucky in meeting you?" A string of giggles escapes my mouth.

"Well, I was born this way, and I'm pretty sure you picked me out of a crowd, remember?" This time he laughs. Hand in hand we walk over to a hotdog stand in the middle of the street. Alexander buys me two, himself three.

Once again we are bombarded by women, and little girls, who are crazy obsessed with my boyfriend. For some reason pride swells in the pit of my stomach. My boyfriend is loved by many, not because he's attractive (even though he is) and not because he has rich family members (even though he does). But because of his own success. He's helped a number of charities in the state of New York. He's a generous man when it comes to money.

When everyone slowly dissolves away we find ourselves in a small store. My eyes narrow in on a single phone case.

DAT BOOTY DOE

Like a small child I clap my hands while I giggle. Alexander stands behind me, gazing at the object. His hands, once again, fall to my booty.

"Well, I am a man who looks for a woman with a nice ass. If you want it-."

"Thank you!" My squeal cuts him off, but he chuckles anyway. After grabbing a few other unnecessary things he pays. It feels nice being spoiled. For the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to buy much of anything; I sent money to my mom. The guilt was knawing at me. How could I not send money to my own flesh and blood?

Even if I know it all goes towards her and Jade's addictions.

Hand in hand Alexander and I walk the streets of New York. We stop at a few places, I bought him a necklace with my name as the pendant. Let's see how long he wears this. And he bought me a bracelet with his name on it.

We walk and talk. Nobody seems to want to interrupt us right now. Thank you Jehovah. That is until Damien Sykes and my dear baby sister find themselves in front of us.

"Oh, Rocky," Jade snarls. My fists clench. I want to hit her. But her four month fetus wouldn't be able to withstand the force of what I want to bring upon its mother. "I didn't know you were dating. . . You know, because Damien and all." Her husband stands awkwardly beside her.

How could I have had feelings for this man? He's a no good, lying, cheater. My sister is just a little girl who doesn't know what she got herself into. Pregnant at eighteen with almost no help. Must be rough.

"I haven't been dating. I have a boyfriend. Must be a foreign topic to you since you go straight from baby to baby mama. From brother in law to husband." Alexander tugs me away from the couple as I slowly advanced towards them. Jade had so sign of fear, Damien on the other hand looked like he was about to shit himself.

I rip my shoulder away from Alexander's grip. My feet stay rooted where I'm standing. "I hope the next family you ruin isn't perfectly happy."

Jade chuckles. "Says the girl who got molested by an old man." My eyes rolls back and my body goes numb.

ALEXANDER'S POV

Her body crashes onto me. My arms hold her up as the couple goes on their merry way. Confusion sinks into my bones. Who the hell was that? And why did my girlfriend just pass out?

With Rocky bridal style in my arms I make the short journey to my car. Within twenty minutes I'm pulling into my driveway. She moans slightly as her eyes open. God she's beautiful.

Her wide brown eyes gaze around in wonder. Her body is fit and her breasts perkier than any pair I've ever seen. She was hand crafted by God himself. Her shapely legs glisten with her natural glow in the sun. The soft shape of my stomach that, when looking down, almost leads to my favorite place- her ass. It's so soft and smooth, two perfect globes ripe and ready for my hands to knead and smack. And those lips, ah shit, those lips. Plump and perfect for my kisses.

She's absolutely perfect.

"Where are we?" Her croaky voice asks. I chuckle softly as I help her out of the car. Her legs are shaky but she holds herself up.

"We are at my house, baby," I answer softly. "And we have some stuff to talk about." It seems like she remembers now because she shakes her head.

Her voice is small, innocent even. "Not yet. My family has too many problems." My eyebrow raises. My hands travel down her body sensually. Her pouty lips part in a moan. "Maybe some other time. But right now I need you."

On her tip toes she presses her lips to mine. The kiss is hot and heavy. I know for a fact my neighbors are watching me make my baby moan, and I couldn't be prouder. We pull apart to actually breathe.

"Come inside," I nearly whisper. Her head nods and she follows me inside. Her eyes are hazed over with lust. Immediately she jumps into my arms. Her legs wind around my waist as we crash onto the floor of the kitchen. Our lips attack each other. Almost as soon as we fall her shirt is off, and my pants. Fuck she isn't wearing a bra. She moans at my hands smashing her breasts.

"Please fuck me," she whimpers. "I need you, baby."

Flipping us over I continue on christening my kitchen, my bedroom, the guest room, my car, all four bathrooms, and the backyard.

Hello Songbirds! Thank you for reading! All outfits posted along with the chapters were made by me, myself, and I. Any questions? Concerns? Comments?

Wanna share? Coolio Julio

QoTC: Favorite Album by 5sos? (If you don't listen to 5sos then favorite album by your favorite band/artist?)