Chapter 2- What was that?(not edited)

Picture of Scott

Kelly POV
First day of school , am i happy to be here.....no , do I want go home ....yes . I just feel like I don't want to come to school, see any of my idiotic classmates or even Adriana . At least I feel comfortable and look good .

Don't fool yourself u look like Bullshit.

The stupid voice in my head is always insulting how I hate to admit that the voice is right. As a walk down the corridor , not paying any attention to where I was walking, I hit into a hard chest, and fell on my ass. " Sorry ......my bad", the husky voice said, to me, I got up and realize that it's Scott Evans , I looked in his pretty chocolate eyes , oh my god he looked hotter this year.

What the hell are you saying , you hate the prick ...... Just walk away, your to much of an idiot for him to handle.

I did has my brain said and walk off , before I could make a step , I felt his hand grip around my wrist. " What's your name ?, your just gonna leave me in suspense ", . I cleared my throat and said " You don't need to know my fucking name , now let me go you prick ", as I said that I pulled my hand out of his grip , then he smirked at my and reply ," I will found out your name, but for now anytime I see around I am going to call you Sassy, ya that fits you". He left me in shocked state. I didn't know what to do other then blush . Like what was that!?????.

******

I dropped myself down on my bed and then I let out a loud moan. I felt frustrated , I had a ton of homework. Oh , I just hope the new neighbor is not has loud and annoying like the last one. Has I mention neighbor let me see the new neighbors. I climbed up the window peeped through it. Omg , is that Scott Evans , no this can't be possible. He looked up where I was and winked. By surprise , I blushed so hard that my cheeks looked like a dark red lipstick. I pulled my head back in so that he won't see me blush.

What the hell are you blushing for, you hate him stop acting like the jackass you are and show him the middle finger.

I looked back through the window and I didn't see him anymore. I sign in relief.

"Hey , Sassy good thing that I chose, this bed room ", he said in a husky.
Oh did I tell you that I live in the richest neighborhood, and the house Scott , is living in is a fucking 10 story mansion and my one is a 8 story so ya.
" That's not my name you dick", I snapped at him trying not to stare at those good looking lips .

What are you saying are you even listening to yourself right now.

"Well why don't you tell me your name then , and I won't have to be calling you sassy", he said in a mocking way.

"Oh .....just fuck off Scott!!!!", with that I showed him my middle finger and closed my window and curtain.

I just heard a giggle and then the lights turned off. And I turned my one of too.

Like really what was THAT!!!!!!.

Hey my lovely readers , just want to say that ,I love you all oh you can realise who is the guy in the media right... OK ,can someone show me how to put "view the members " at the end of my chapters. OK love ya !!!!! Remember to comment and like.