Chapter 7- The Date(not edited)

Kelly POV

To tell you the truth I never liked Scott's girlfriend anyway it was finally the day ..... the day when Scott Evans is gonna take me out on a date. Yes , I am so happy . I was sitting on my bed not doing anything . Yesterday he told not to be too fussy about the date . I really like no I think I .............love him , I love Scott Evans !!!!!!!.

Whoa whoa slow down , love is a strong word , he didn't even ask you to be his girlfriend and you already love him. Trust me on this your keeping really soft Kelly.

I know , I know, but I have this feeling that I just .....well I love him.

*******

I was ready , I am wearing a blouse with a long back and a short front and a shorts with a booty.

Knock knock

That must be him I'm ready . I walked downstairs and opened only to see a surprised Scott with flowers in his hand . The shirt he was wearing make his abs show even more.
"You look sexy , I mean hot , I mean-"
"I know what you mean Scott", I said
I took the flowers and put in a vase filled with water. Then suddenly I started itching . What the fuck is wrong with these flowers . I turned around only to see Scott laughing away.

" You bitch, you know I was allergic to theses!!!", I shouted while smiling

"That's just the beginning come on we are gonna be late", he said while smirking
" OK dick head , lets go ", I said with that I walked out the house and shut the door.

******
We are now in the car , and I heard my favorite music " Girlfriend ", by Avril Lavigne. She's my role model. Oh did I tell you before that Scott's ex girlfriend which is the most popular girl in school , her name is Amber . I hate her so much . Anyway we finally arrived at the place . I then realized that it was a boat restaurant and also the most expensive one too.
" Oh my god ", I said very shocked
" I knew you would love it ", he said with that he held my hand and walked with me towards the restaurant.

" Goodnight how may I help you Mr .Evans ", she said while giving me death glares.
That hoe

" Renovations for boat eight please ", he said

" Right this way ", she said. I hate that mother........this is too inappropriate so I won't be saying it.

" Here is your menu there will be a waiter at your boat any minute", she said before walking away.

"So let me tell you how this goes , we order our food , then they wait until were are finished, then they send us out in the water from us to chit chat, then there will be a guards who will just take us out and show us the exit", he blew down after that long explanation.
" OK I think I get it ", I said while letting out a little giggle looking in his chocolate eyes. He leaned over where I was sitting and pecked me on the lips .
" Hello goodnight I'll be your server for tonight what would you like?", he said it was a guy who looked like he was in his twenty's, "We didn't make up our minds has yet ", I said to him , then he walked away. Then suddenly Scott and I were talking and laughing then that bitch who I said I hate came running with a bucket of water and then splash that bitch through that bucket of water on me.

"HOLY SHIT!!!", I shouted looking at her right now I am soaked with ice water
" FUCK!!!!", Scott shouted with that he got up and asked me if I was OK then he turned to the hoe and "Bitch back off this is my girl and you can't replace her never in a million years , so fuck off", he said with that he grabbed my hand and walked off . Before he could reach near the door I gave that bitch a slap in her face .

There you go bad ass

Then we walked out . We got in his car and drove off .
" Look I am sorry if that bitch ruin our night but I have one more place in mind", he said with a smile
" OK , it's not ruin OK ", I said trying to cheer him up
We finally reached the place it was actually the beach , my favorite place. We came out the car and we both Sat on the sand looking at the stars.
" Kelly?"

"Ya"
"I want to ask you something"

"Sure"

He cupped my cheeks and said

"Could you be my girlfriend?"

Hey readers thanks for the likes and the views. Love ya all