Chapter 12- Moving on(not edited)

Hey readers just telling you from now that this chapter will be short

Kelly POV

It's been 3 weeks since Scott and I broke up. I've been so depressed , it's like every time I see him around school I just can't forgive myself for what I've done. I've hurt myself and I've hurt him. Graduation passed very quickly and it was time for Scott to go . I sat on my bed and put in my ear phones and started listening to "Don't Forget", by Demi Lovato . It made me cry even more because I started remembering the time Scott and I spent together, like when I pushed the frosting in his nose, or the time we played hide and seek , ya we did that, oh and that one time we played water war when I was washing his car, he splashed all the bucket of water on my head and then he started laughing until he was on the ground. That was a good one. Now because of my bitchy attitude our relationship is over . I miss his warm kisses and his soft touch and the words he says like" I love you, your ma girl", things like that..... fuck , the way he makes me feel is just abnormal. I got up and looked through the window and saw Scott getting into a car and his dad putting his suit cases in the trunk and his mom crying.
I feel the pain

Then I saw Scott hugging his mom and dad, the suddenly he looked in my direction, I quickly pulled my head back inside.

Your sooooo stupid , you didn't need to do that you could have just wave or smile GODDDD!!!!!

After a few minutes I looked back out and saw the car driving off , again my heart broke up into pieces, the more the car sound gets lower the more louder and harder I cry . I went through a break up and losing my brother and this is the second most horrible thing that ever happened to me . If these are the consiquences that I have to go through for falling for a bad boy then I'll just forget about him totally . I got up and wipe my tears and said to myself

"If he can move on then why can't I "

One day you'll see him again

Hey readers sorry that I took so long , it's because of school ya , thanks for the views and keep up the likes. LOVE YA!!!!!