Chapter 3- The Party(not edited)

Kelly's outfit is on the right and Adriana's outfit is on the left

Kelly POV
Thank God that today is Friday , my parents will be coming home like 2:00 am in the morning. So I basically have the house to myself until that time oh its 5:00 pm now . I am gonna eat all the cake they have in the fridge. Ya I am obsessed with cake especially ....strawberry, my favorite. I jumped in the sofa , and turned on the TV, I was watching Teen Wolf.

Ring ring

I picked up my phone and answered it .

"Hello"

"Hey , it's Adriana"

"Hey what's up"

" I just wanted to ask you to come to a .........."

"Yes come to a what?..."

"Party!"

"What no , why would you ask me that!"

"Please it will be fun I am begging you , I promise nothing , will happen ",

" Hmmm"

"Please!!!"

"OK fine ",

" Great I'll be there in 5 seconds "

Has she hung up I heard the door bell ring. I rushed to it and opened it . It was Adriana , she pushed all these shopping bags in my face.
"What are these for ?" , I asked curiously.
"There for the party , don't be dumb Kelly you can't wear your clothes", she smiled at me and I gave her a middle finger.

*******
Wow has I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe it was me like seriously Adriana transformed me. I looked .....hot like sexy omg. Adriana looked amazing too.
" Come on we are running late ", she dragged me downstairs through the door . She got into her car and I did too. I mean I got in her car , I don't have a car yet my parents said when I reach eighteen years old. So unfair right.

*******
We arrived the next 30 minutes. It was crowed, and when I say crowed I mean crowed . Adriana grabbed my hand and walked inside. The scent of the alcohol hits my nose while walked in . Some persons were dancing , some were just talking and some were making out . Adriana got a lot of " hi'",or "how are you", but the only thing I got was weird looks and glares.
" So , I am gonna make you socialize while I .....", then she pointed at that boy who was licking his lips at her . I didn't bother argue I just let her go. I was left alone. Until I felt some hands grip around my waist, "Hey sassy, didn't know you would be here", I turned around slowly and he smirked at me .

" Let me go Scott, or I'll be forced to kick you where the sun doesn't shine", I said boldly , but deep down inside I didn't want him to let me go , he sends sparks up my waist.
"Oh my dear sassy , I'll be needing that later when me and you are in the bed ", his smirked widen.
" Scott I would rather eat my own fingers, rather then go in bed with you !!", I snapped back , with that I pushed him , and walked off, went around the back garden where there is silence. I sat down on the grass .
"Hey , sassy you need to stop running into me ", he said in cocky way.
" Why don't you just go away!!!!!! ", I said , has I got up to walk off , I was pushed against the outer part of the house . His lips was just inches away , my heart skipped a beat or two or three . I close my eyes has he comes closer . Then suddenly he whispers in my ear , " I know I drive you crazy Kelly", I was dumbfounded at the time . I then felt his lips crashed on mine , it felt amazing , he squeezed my waist , I then kissed him back. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. I bit his bottom lip softly , he then let out a little moan. He lift me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Oh God his lips felt good, I think I'm in heaven right now. He the stopped and started again kissing my jaw then slowly down my neck
"Scott.....", I said while he just continued . I tugged his hair then suddenly I came back to reality and pushed him off .
" What's the problem ?", he asked

"You made me kiss you , dumbass", I reply

" So .......?",

"So.....!! we are not supposed to , your a player I am a goody too shoes", has I say these words I walked off. I went looking for Adriana , I saw her and dragged her out the party.

" What's your deal?!!!!", she said annoyed
"Drive me home ", I said sternly
" Why ?, the party is about to get steamy",she said while rubbing her too hands together.
" I said fucking drive me home!!!!", I shouted louder this time while tears coming down my eyes. Why am I crying.

Why are you crying Kelly, this is so not you , stop crying you !!!!.

Adriana quickly jumped in the car and drove me home.

**********
I lay in my bed , it's 12:30am, and I am not a sleep yet . That stupid , bastard , it even seems like the kiss met nothing to him. I think I overreacted , when I see him at school I'll apologize.

I don't think this is a good idea Kelly. He probably thinks right now that your a hoe . Lol

Thanks for cheering me up the voice in my brain . I shut off the lights and went to bed.

Hey my readers just saying thanks to you all. What do you think is Scott gonna say "it's OK ", or his he gonna embarrass her. Find out