Chapter 4 - I hate you(not edited )

Pic of Oscar(Kelly's best friend as a boy)

It's Monday , and all my homework are complete, thank god . Today is also the day when I'm gonna apologize to Scott for my actions . Wow.....I sound like my mom..ewww. Anyway I got up took out a pink T-shirt and a mini pink skirt with a pair of flat pink shoes . When I was finished taking a shower and putting on my clothes, I put my hair into a messy bun .

********

The next 20 minutes I was at school . I was looking around for Scott until I heard a group of boys talking , I assume that Scott was there. And my assumption was right.

"Hey ", I said nervously

" What do you want ", he said in a annoy way.

" I just wanted to -", I was cut off by Scott .

" I don't have time for bullshit, look the kiss it didn't mean nothing , you mean nothing to me , your just another one of those girl , who dumped over and over and over, don't feel special you ain't shit", with that he told his friends to come on .

"W-well you ain't nothing either , you worthless bitch", I said in tears .

I told it was a bad idea !!!!

Some persons were laughing , some were whispering. I ran to the bathroom , but suddenly I bumped into someone . Luckily that person was Josh .

" Hey what's u-", he stopped , when he saw my eyes baggy, red and my eyes filled with water.

"What's wrong?", he said hugging me , I didn't answer but I cried in his chest harder and harder.
I then told him everything and he said when he sees the bastard he's gonna have a talk with him.
Josh and I took the day off , and he came over my place. We played games like " Call of duty", yes I know how to play it . I am really good at playing it. We played a lot more .

*********
"Later I have to go , my mom must be worried sick ", with that said he hugged him and he gave me a kiss on the forehead.
" Everything will be alright "he said before stepping out of the house.

My parents just came , it's 11:00pm. I was not a sleep as yet I was up reading this Wattpad story . It's awesome. Ten minutes later I turned off my bedroom light and I was off to bed. Honestly I hate Scott Evans.

Hey peeps , just popping in . Like and comment pleases.:)