dear diary, did she feel anything?

Dear Diary,

My sister was quiet when she did it. The doctors said she didn't even struggle. Did she even feel anything? I don't mean physically feel anything; I mean mentally... emotionally. If she could do that and not even struggle, not even try to get out of it last minute, did she even feel anything? anything at all?

My sister, she loved him you know. He thought he loved me. I thought I hated my sister. If that right there doesn't reveal anything about how much of a terrible person I am then I don't know what will.

But yeah, I stole him from her. I made her believe that he didn't even want to breathe the same air as her. He did, though. He just never realized before it was too late. He realized as soon as I got emotionally attached. Once he realized he never really loved me, I realized I did love him and I wanted to hold on to him. I wanted to keep him with me forever. So I said things. I did things. 

Diary, when he told me he didn't love me and that he thought he'd fallen for my sister,I was already in too deep and you know how people can be when it comes to love. They can be cruel and they can do bad things that lead to other bad things and that's just life.I'm a bad person diary. I don't blame them for leaving. I mean, they left in different ways, one more tragic than the other, but they still left me. Karma, it's a bitch. 

-Randy.