dear diary, we're always hiding

Dear Diary,

Today I met a boy at a coffee shop that was much more than just a coffee shop. This may seem incredibly cliche but that coffee shop is a memory. It was a safe haven of sorts. As soon as my sister and I entered that coffee shop all our problems disappeared and we were not only sisters but best friends.

I was there doing our routine. Well, I guess it's just my routine now. I ordered her coffee and I ordered mine and I sat at a window booth and just stared at people walking by and thought about what their life is like. Normally  I would do this with my sister, but we all know what happened to her. 

Tha'ts basically when he walked by.

He's really cute. 

He entered the coffee shop all cinematic with his combat boots, leather jacket, and messed up hair. He acted as if he didn't give a care in the world. He did. I knew.Anywyas, he walked up to the booth I was sitting at and took the spot she usually sat in and tried to.. get some? I'm not going to lie diary, he did leave with my number and this repulsive idea in his head that I was a booty call but he also realized that I knew he was hiding from something. I wouldn't let him leave without him knowing that. Everyone needs to help those around them. Or else they'll all end up like me.

That's something nobody wants.

-Randy