Chapter 2: Emotions In The Tea House

ALRIGHT GUYS. CHAPTER 2! VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE. I REAAALLY NEED FEEDBACK. SORRY FOR TYPOS OR ANY ERRORS. I WAS HALF ASLEEP WRITING THIS. LITERALLY. THANKS! ENJOY!
----------------------------------------

Itachi And Kisame head off to a tea house. Itachi chooses the one in the Leaf Village. They walk quietly together down the dry road towards the Leaf Village's gate.

"Of all the tea houses, you choose the one in your childhood. How cute." Kisame teased with a grin showing his sharp teeth. Itachi was quiet as they head towards the gate. "Don't tell me you miss this place and have some feelings for this place?" Kisame asked. "No. None." Itachi briefly replied with a dreary, lush tone. His apathy towards the village was sweating off his skin. Reflecting his cold heart towards the core of his childhood village.

They pass a gaurd that Itachi used genjutsu to make him fall asleep. It was pitiful watching a jounin fall for a genjutsu. This village had some pitiful shinobis.

They reached to the core of the village. Where all the people crowd around shopping, eating, women hooking up with sugar daddys, and children playing with their friends. A vast, diverse village filled with many skilled shinobis and of course the simple villagers who weren't shinobis.

Itachi still remembers where that certain tea house is. Farther down from the Ichiraku Ramen Shop on the opposite side of the market.

"What a crowded village.." Kisame commented as he glances through all the villagers through his straw hat. Itachi brave enough to show his face to the village, glances at familiar faces. His eyes peeping through the white, flowy strings off his straw hat. He activated his Sharingan in case any Jounin wanted to fight.

They finally reach the tea house and they take a seat this time, at a far corner. Not like last time, where Kakashi sensei found them. A woman wearing a Kimono holding a pad and pen ready to take their order. She welcomed them with a tender smile.

"Hello. What can I serve you fellows today?" She asked politely. "Uhh.. we will have some green tea. Both unsweetened. And.." Kisame answered but stopped glancing at Itachi wondering what food or dessert he wants. Itachi's red, absolutely piercing eyes gently turned to Kisame's and then shifted to the old woman.

"A Hanami Dango please." He answered. "Yeah.. and I will have a Mitarashi Dango." Kisame ordered. "Okay. A lovely choice. I will have that ready for you gentlemen." She assured and walked off with their order.

"We should go here more often.." Kisame said. "Going to an empty dumpling shop or a restaurant in the middle of a quiet road is displeasing." He added stealing a glance at his partner who seemed to be staring off into space. With his palm underneath his chin, he was staring off into space.

Kisame stole another glance at him. He looked absolutely beautiful. Dark, pure, almost the quintessence of an Uchiha. With eyes that augment his beauty he slowly shifted his hat off of his head and placed it next to him. Kisame couldn't help but stare in awe. His naturally cold skin started steaming up. "What am I thinking?.." He thought to himself.

"Kisame.." He heard the Uchiha speak his name in a lovely tone. So casual, and so damn nonchalant. "Yeah?.." Kisame woke up from his thoughts. "You can remove your hat. We will be fine. Trust me." Itachi assured him.

Kisame giggled and removed it. Itachi stole a glance at Kisame as he placed the hat near him. His bright red eyes sharp and stern. They both seemed to be, holding in some things.

"Here is your order." The old woman arrived with a small plate of Hanami Dango that had two skewers of them. And another plate of Mitarashi Dango that also had two skewers of the dessert. And two nice cups of unsweetened green tea. She gently placed them from her tray onto the table and smiled. She walked off thanking them and tell the two men to enjoy. Kisame glanced at Itachi noticing him taking a sip from his cup. Itachi looks at Kisame as he drinks the tea. Kisame rudely watched the Uchiha's lips wrapped around the edge of the cup, sipping his green tea. Itachi looked away and took some more sips. Kisame realized he was staring and sheepishly took a bite from his dango. Shoving one lovely dango covered in sauce into his mouth.

Kisame's back to the entrance of the tea shop, Itachi looked around the the restaurant, finding anyone suspicious.

Kisame watched as Itachi opened his mouth and pulled a dango from the stick into his mouth. It was so nice. Observing the younger man's mouth opened and wrapped around a dango, pulling the sticky pink dango off skewer and into his mouth. Kisame didn't realize how almost rude it was. But Itachi, didn't seem to mind. He slowly chewed with his eyes closed, enjoying the dessert. Itachi knew that Kisame, was totally staring. He felt the shark man's eyes on him and carelessly glanced around the room. But, Itachi then turned his bright red eyes to Kisame.

"Are you enjoying the food?" He asked the astonished, blue skinned man. "Oh.." Kisame realized that Itachi asked him a question and he finally spoke.

"Yes. It's very nice." Kisame replied. With one skewer that had 3 cute colored dangos, Itachi already finished; he took a sip of his tea. They both ate without talking again. At least the restaurant was crowded and had people dining in, or else it would be dead silent.

Kisame had only one skewer of dangos left. He had one more that he honestly, didn't plan to eat. One skewer seemed to fill him up. Itachi finished both of his dangos and quietly sipped on his tea.

"The Mission will be reviewed tomorrow, Kisame. We will have to meet with our leader at 6 tomorrow." Itachi explained. His eyes narrowed down onto his partner's food. He noticed Kisame had one skewer left and glanced back at him. Kisame smiled, "The mission better be an infiltration or assassination mission. I want some action." He teased. Itachi nodded and took out some money. He counted it.

"Oh no.. let me pay up." Kisame suggested. "No." Itachi replied politely, but really expressing the "n" in the word. Kisame who about to get out some money notcied Itachi lying the money flat out on the table. Itachi wore his hat. Kisame smirked at him.

"Fine, but next time I'm paying." He assured with his typical smirk. "OK." Itachi agreed. They sat there for a couple more minutes. Kisame with his arms crossed glanced at the decorations on the walls.

"Are you going to finish that?" He heard the Uchiha ask. "Oh no. You can have it." Kisame kindly said, pushing the plate that had one last skewer of Mitarashi Dango towards the younger man. Itachi thanked him and took the skewer. With his tongue sticking out he licked some of the sauce and placed a half bitten dango in his mouth. Kisame so amused and almost excited, he watched the black haired man eat the dango that he bit off of.

"Damn, why am I doing this...?" Kisame thought to himself. Itachi notices Kisame staring. But this time, Itachi stares at him the whole time as he finishes the skewer. His sharp, piercing sharingan stabbing the shark man's chest. Itachi took Kisame's cup of tea that had a little bit left. Before he pulled the cup away from Kisame, he held onto it staring at him. Asking him with his beautiful eyes if he could have it. Kisame smirked but inside, he wanted to melt. The fact that Itachi is willing to have some tea from Kisame's cup was so.. nice. His smirk gave Itachi the permission to have his drink. Itachi noticed how excited Kisame looked watching him drinking his tea. He didn't do anything about it though.

"Thank you.. Kisame..." Itachi said with his luscious voice. He drank the cup, got up and stood near the table where they sat. He watched as Kisame wore his hat and got out of his seat. They both headed back home. Kisame pondered as to why, he had such emotions towards him. And if Itachi had the same emotions at the tea house.