Chapter 4: Again Again

RATE AND COMMENT GUYS. I MEAN IT! JUST LEAVE SOMETHING AT LEAST!!! ANYWAY, ENJOY!

----------------------------------------

Itachi woke up around 5 in the morning. He found Kisame's arm straight across the bed touching the Uchiha's upper abdomen where his rib cage were. He slowly and gently grabbed onto Kisame's wrist with two hands, and placed them away from him and onto the mattress. He glanced at his partner who was sleeping quietly. His back against the mattress and his arms spread apart on either side. Itachi slowly got up and slid out of the bed. Kisame grunted and turned his body to the opposite side. Itachi rubbed his eyes and peeked through the dark curtain and saw a dark sky brightening within the horizon. He headed to the bathroom. He found a lovely basket filled with toothpaste, wrapped toothbrushes, mini bottles of mouthwash, and cute boxes of floss and tooth picks. Itachi unwrapped a toothbrush and brushed his teeth. Once he finished, he headed to the shower that had glass walls and a lovely brown marble floor. He washed himself up and of course his lovely hair as well.

Kisame who woke up half awake headed to the bathroom to take a piss. "Oh shit!" Kisame startled and realized the naked Uchiha showering.

"My bad!" Kisame yelled in embarrassment. Itachi didn't mind at all. He just stared at Kisame as the water ran down his body. Kisame noticed how Itachi wasn't embarrassed or shy. He just, didn't care. He continued rinsing the ends of his hair from all the shampoo and ignored Kisame. His back facing Kisame and rinsed his hair.

Kisame didn't even realize what the hell he just saw. It took him awhile sitting on the bed until he realized that he just saw Itachi naked and showering. His toned body silky-smooth from the water. Although he wasn't buff and ripped like him, he still had some muscle on his body. But what Kisame doesn't have that his partner has is the stamina he earned from the Uchiha blood. Kisame stumbled upon his partner's absolutely unexplainable body. It was so nice. So damn nice. Seeing his hair out of that ponytail and shining through the glass wall, and dripping water against his torso down his lovely, toned, feminine legs.

Kisame got hard.

Eventually the door opened, and Itachi was fully clothed. He was wearing his dark blue capris, showing his lovely, smooth legs. A v-neck
t-shirt that matched the color of his pants and had a fishnet mesh underneath. He wore his usual necklace and ring. His hair was dried up and held back in his typical red hair band. He looked clean and fresh. Absolutely lovely.

Kisame looked away realizing how rude it was what he did to his partner. Even though it was an accident, Kisame still felt horrible about it.

"I'm sorry.. about.. you know.." Kisame stumbled on his words. Itachi looked at him and nod. "It's alright. Don't worry. Afterall, we are males and we have the same bodies. It's not a big deal, Kisame." Itachi assured him calmly and kindly. Kisame glanced up at him and saw Itachi sit on the bed next to him.

"Well are you going to wash up too?" Itachi asked. "Oh yeah.." Kisame answered. He was lost in his thoughts. Kisame couldn't believe he actually got hard. I mean really hard. He wanted to speak the unspeakable.
He wanted to compliment how handsome Itachi is. But, he just felt that rejection would kill him. And leaving him in dejection would tear the seams of his desperate heart apart. Kisame looked away and inhaled. Itachi tapped his knee twice and headed to the door, probably to order some food.

"What?... Why did he just--?" Kisame thought. He puzzled on that quick moment. Itachi Uchiha, he gently tapped Kisame's knee and left the bed and out the door. "Why did he do that?" Kisame was really puzzled now. "Was Itachi trying to comfort me? Was he signaling his affection genuinly? Or was it just a respective gesture? What. The. Fuck." Kisame deeply thought to himself. He felt butterflies shoot from his legs up to his stomach. This was just insane. Kisame must've been dreaming. No way.

After a silent moment after Itachi assured Kisame that it was alright, they both sat on the bed in silence. And then, Itachi tapped Kisame's knee twice and headed out the door. Wow. With every day, that irresistable Uchiha shocks Kisame more and more with new surprises. Kisame could never read that guy. It was hard to accept that though.

Kisame immediatly headed to the shower to wash up. Hopefully the water will wash away his thoughts before he sees his partner again.

"I can't have you. It isn't fair."