Chapter 8: The Essence of Him

RATE AND COMMENT! ENJOY!
I was listening to "The Fame" while writing this chapter. The whoke album. Lady Gaga sure makes me write good. Ahahah.
I really wanted to put Itachi's calm, and chill character in the chapter.
Anyway enjoy. <3

--------------------------------------

*Kisame POV*

"Kisame? Why so sad?" The orange masked man teased. I chose to chill with Tobi since Itachi left me outside. He probably needed some sleep. I wasn't sad when he left me. It was all good, I was just so fucking bored. So I decided to hang with my friend Tobi.

"It's always so quiet huh Kisame?" Tobi sadly said with his very rich tone and hyper voice. "Yeah. I miss the gang. All that's left is us, Itachi, Pein, Konan and Zetzu." I replied. We only have so much money that remained from Kakuzu. We used millions of it for our organization. Soon enough, we will need to do the bounty work. Which wasn't my style.

Tobi giggled and said, "At least I have you Kisame.." I smiled back at him as he turned the TV on. "Wonder what's good.." He said as he flipped through the channels. He didn't seem to enjoy what's been on so with his gloved hand, he played with remote while asking me how my recent mission with Itachi went.

"It didn't turn out right. That Jiraiya was with him and we weren't to intervene. Pein doesn't want another member gone. He's a lot more strict now." I explained. Tobi nodded and flipped the remote and caught it. He seemed to be a little more quiet now that Deidara was gone. Poor guy. I almost felt his pain. I could relate to him in some ways.

Pein walked in the living room and took a seat on the couch across from me. Followed by Konan she came a couple minutes after with a drink in her hand. Her legs crossed and sat next to Pein. I greeted them with a smile. Yup. The Akatsuki has changed a lot. It was tragically depressing. Konan quietly took sips of her drink as she glanced at the TV screen. Pein acknowledged her presence by giving her a light smile.

"Hey Tobi, wanna hand me that remote?" Pein asked. Tobi laughed and tossed it towards the orange haired man. He flipped through channels and stopped once he hit Sakura TV News. He glanced at Konan who met his gaze eventually and he gently took the glass from her hand, and took a sip of her drink. He gave the cup back to her and she didn't mind at all. It reminded me of what Itachi did when we were at the Tea House in the Leaf Village.

"Itachi.." I thought.

"You guys enjoy yourselves." I said with a grin showing my teeth. They all smiled and nodded. I left the living room and wondered about Itachi. I then chose to head to his room. I wanted to be with him. I missed him. Imagine if he was gone, I would be in complete dejection.

I was a few feet away from his door and started to really crave him. I wanted to do the unspeakable. I'm tired of the little intimations we gave to each other. It's time I got the floor dirty. I don't care anymore. I want him.

I opened the door and I could smell his scent I've known for so many years. That scent. It was a light cologne that honestly smelled like feminine perfume. I always teased him all these years on how he wears perfume and how there was no way he used cologne. He smelled so damn feminine. He didn't seem to mind about those teasing comments I'd give him.

He was asleep. Beautifully, perfectly, flawlessly, undeniably rich and pure. The essence of Itachi was honestly his face. Every inch of it was breath taking. He looked so damn unique. With skin that complimented his hair, eyes that were sharp and piercing with or without his Sharingan, his defined stress lines that always made him look older than me, his lips that look irresistibly smooth like a baby's. His cheeks that always were touched by the sides of his long bangs. He was flawless like those photoshopped models on the cover of magazines.
He always seemed to leave me speechless.

I closed the door. My craving instincts didn't care about anything else. I'm fed up with the small gestures, the short moments that left me aching for more. That was all gonna end.

He was sleeping with the blanket lowered down to his thighs, and his hair covered most of the pillow.
I slowly got on top of the man who was still wearing his typical outfit he usually wears underneath his cloak.

If I had one wish, you'd be it.

I felt his breathing. I wasn't planning to turn back and forget this. I made it through this far, so why stop now?

I leaned in closer so that my body was touching his. This was just perfect.

*Itachi POV*

I felt a heavy weight on my body. I felt the mattress being weighed down than usual. I opened my eyes and saw him. Kisame. On top of me. I don't know why, but my heart started beating a little. This was too much.
He smiled at me.

"Kisame.. do you need something?" I asked. I didn't want to provoke the man in any sexual way. His pose on top of me looked sexual, so i didnt want to make it seem like i felt it that way. So I calmly asked him if he needed something. I was guessing his answer though.
His hand layed on cheek. His hands were cold.

"You know damn straight what I want, Itachi.." He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

He started laughing at my physical reply. He leaned in towards me. I'm not sure but, I almost gasped. Instead, I opened my eyes a little wider.
I controlled my emotions and kept a calm face. He seemed to not expect any less from me, especially since we've worked together for so long.

His lips gently rubbed my neck. They were cold against my hot neck. I could hear him breathing and I felt it against my neck. I spoke none and didn't touch him. His hands caved on my abdomen. Gently rubbing my body up to my chest. I was almost thankful he didn't sneak his hand underneath, his cold hands against my stomach would leave me gasping through my mouth. And I don't plan to speak at all nor touch him.

"Itachi.." He whispered. He moved his face away to glance at me. His eyes seemed to tell me something. I knew what he wanted. I stared back at him calmly. My hands stayed gripping the bed sheets this whole time. He traveled down from my chest to my thigh. I couldn't handle this. I closed my eyes. His touch glided to my inner thigh then down towards my knee, and that's when I opened my eyes. His other hand was placed on my shoulder.

He stole one more glance at me. He noticed my eyes opened. His smirk was telling me emotions he must have had for a long time. I stared back at him calmly.

He leaned closer towards me.
And, our lips touched.