Chapter 7: If Only I Could

RATE AND COMMENT
ITACHI/KISAME FANS! There might be some mistakes. I didn't read it over.
------------------------------------------

*Kisame POV*

"Kisame.."The man whispered. He turned me around by grabbing my shoulder. We were facing each other.
His sharp eyes piercing my heart to little fragments like he always did. His hands were away from my body. I craved them right when his touch was out of reach. If only I could tell him to keep touching me. Don't ever stop.

"I need some time. I thank you for being there for me this whole time. Thank you, Kisame." He said and smiled with his eyes closed. It was such a happy smile. I couldn't believe he could actually do that.

And like that, with his beautiful smile, he walked out the kitchen. I was left bewildered and in absolute utterance. I couldn't believe Itachi did that. Why did he do that? Was he not trying to seem sexual? Was he innocrntly showing his appreciation to me? Or is he really trying to get it on with me?
If that was the case, he really needed to know how to hug someone right. Cuz if hugging someone with his back towards him isn't sexual, then I don't know what is to him. There is no way he could leave me like this. I needed to get that touch again. One more time. Just one more time. I left the kitchen and headed outside.

Sitting on a cliff, I glanced at the night sky. The stars were just daring me to get Itachi again. The moon was teasing me to go to his room. I ignored them. These thoughts of mine are probably just mine. I mean, Itachi didn't even appear to be sexual. He seemed to be doing this out of sincere appreciation. Yeah, I'm the only one thinking it that way. Itachi, didn't mean it in any way as sexual. I'm the only one.

But his eyes, his touch, his voice. How can I just let that go? Let it leave me in a moment like that? I was speechless in my thoughts. I closed my eyes and felt the night breeze gently rubbing my cold arms. I already miss him. Just him. I really want him. But does he feel thought he same way towards me?

Its almost been an hour sitting here under the stars whi betrayed me. Wishes dont ever come true.

I opened my eyes and couldn't believe it. I found him sitting next to me wearing his v-neck shirt that defined his slender body, his pants and shoes. And of course, that lovely necklace that suited him damn well, and his lucious hair tied back in that red hair band. He smiled at me with his eyes closed again. Immediatly, the atmosphere changed. It was finally lighting up and all my thoughts seemed to fade away. I tried to keep my cool.

"You're sitting here.. alone." The young man spoke quietly. "Yeah." I replied back. Why was my tone sounding so sad. I immediatly changed my tone and pretended to act cool and calm.

"Whatcha up to Itachi?" I asked with my usual smirk. "Zetzu was just going over my medication with me. It seems I can't ever be fine without them." He spoke with an almost sad tone. The guy seemed like he was suffering. The illness really has changed him. I remembered him being the brave, and condescending. And of course, he was feared by all. But the past year and a half, he's losing that reputation and he seems to be almost weak. The stress on his face was really showing. And the lines he had on his face always seemed to be a beautiful flaw to me at least, but they are more defined now. He's changed a lot.

"I'm sorry. You're going through all this bullshit." I said to him. His eyes glanced at the stars above us, he smiled and turned towards me. "Kisame, my life was destined to be this way. I knew it from the beginning." He calmly spoke. I felt that aching feeling inside. I didn't want him to die before me. I couldn't imagine that.

I unintentionally wrapped my right arm around him. He smiled and tapped my hand. But his hand never left mine as I wrapped my arm around him. His touch was just what I needed to feel sane again. Damn, this guy was gonna be the death of me.

"Kisame. There is no need to worry." He said with sincere. I nodded and removed my arm from him. In case if he felt that I was showing some intimation that I liked him. But then again, he probably does know. He just maybe refuses to acknowledge it or show it towards me. Which was fine, Itachi was always an introvert.

I turned my head and stole a glance at him. He was staring at the floor that was feet below us. His slender legs hanging out of the cliff, he slowly got up and stood there. I felt his eyes on me and I glanced up to check. And they were. He immediatly looked away though, and slowly walked off.

"You should get some sleep, Kisame." He finally said as he entered our base. "If only I could.." I accidently spoke out loud.

If only I could.

(Itachi X Kisame) "When I Go"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara