Chapter eight

Danielle's p.o.v

I decided to go for a run and then get a shower. Makes sense.

I headed up the stairs to go find some running clothes, i passed lots of rooms and made a mental reminder to come back find out what they were. when I walked passed Austin's room, that's when I heard it. Soft, low, husky, singing.

I slowly walked into his room to see His en suite door slightly ajar and that was where the deep singing was coming from. I quietly crept over to the door and pressed my ear against it to listen. It wasn't a song I recognised but it was beautiful all the same. I started backing up, not wanting to disturb him but suddenly I backed into something on the floor and in my panic to save myself I leant against the door and went flying into the bathroom .....

Oh god .... He was bound to have heard that. I looked up to see him rinsing his hair with his eyes closed but with a broad grin on his face.

"so hottie, you decided to join me after all"

"i.....no..I ....you were singing and I was listening and I tried to back away without you hearing me but I tripped over something and ... Well.... Here I am"

"I know Danielle"

"what?" I asked

"I could hear you as soon as you stopped outside my bedroom door"

"oh" I said

"So are you gonna join me or not"

And for the first time I actually realised that he was totally naked and dripping wet in front of me. Wow.

"I erm ... No....'' I stuttered out, still fixated in his gorgeous toned body, big muscles and big ....."

He looked at me, a sexy smirk playing on his full lips and walked out of the shower and approached me. He towered over my petit frame and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"danielle I know you don't want to actually do it and I'm not going to make you ok?"

I nodded sceptically

"so just come in the shower"

I didn't move.

His hands slipped down to the hem of my top and slowly peeled it off me and he did the same with the tiny shorts I was wearing leaving me naked as I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

He took my hand and lead me to the shower and gently started washing my hair with his shampoo and then my body, and surprisingly I didn't want him to stop yet. I turned around to face him and he cupped my face.

"you are a beautiful woman Danielle" he said in a deep voice, i recognised those same words from my first night here. He looked at me and let his gaze drop to my lips and a small smile curved on his lips as he lowered his lips to mine, his hands caressing my back as he invaded my mouth.

He pulled me tighter to his body and pressed my back to the cold tilled wall as his hands wandered round to my hips, still caressing me.

My hands gripped his muscled shoulders and carefully made their way to the back of his neck and started playing with his hair.

He groaned

He broke away from the kiss and started trailing kisses down my neck and across my shoulder, but still holding me tight as his hands now made their way across my front.

I leaned up on my tip toes, grazed my seeth over his neck and nipped at his ear

"Austin " I asked

"hmm"

"I'm going for that run now, bye"

With that I got out of the huge shower,wrapped myself in a towel and exited the room but not before I heard him sigh and mutter

"honestly....women....."