Chapter nineteen

RECAP

There it was again, another bang. This time it came from the room I had just come out of. The library. I couldn't go. I couldn't even look to see what it was. All the energy I had was gone. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around! Austin's limp lifeless body hoping and praying that whoever killed Austin came for me next.

****

I couldn't move. I was paralysed with fear and grief.

Suddenly a pair of hands shot out and grabbed me

"NO" I screamed "LET GO"

"AUSTIN"

"AUSTIN"

I was pulled backwards further an further but I kept screaming

Then I heard a nose and my body started shaking

"DANIELLE"

It was Austin

"DANIELLE"

I opened my eyes and saw Austin's face hovering above mine. I was still in the library. And Austin was alive. It was all a dream. A stupid scary dream.

Austin face was creased with worry as he scooped me up into his arms

"shhhhh Danielle it's ok, I'm here"
Austin said in a soothing voice

I then realised that tears were still pouring down my face.

Austin pulled back and looked at me

"you ok?" he asked

I sniffed and nodded "just a bad dream''

"what about" he said "that's if you wanna talk about it"

"no it's fine" I said

"I dreamt that it was dark and I turned a light on and you were dead on the floor. Murdered. I said "and that someone was dragging me away from you and then i woke up" I said " it might not seem much but it was so real"

"it's ok hottie. It wasn't real, I'm still here" Austin said whilst he rhythmically stroked my back.

I felt my heart rate slow down and return to its normal rate as my breathing did the same. I wanted to stay in Austin's arms like this forever. I felt safe and loved.

Austin moved to the edge of the sofa, still with me on his lap.

"austin please don't go back to work" I said

""I'm not going back to work" he replied "were going up stairs and I'm gonna run us both a hot bath" he said still stroking my back and holding me close.

"you scared me Danielle, I thought you were being murdered in here. I was just sat at my desk when I heard you scream and I rushed in here and you were screaming no, no, no and then you started screaming my name and I tried to wake you but you wouldn't wake up" he said holding me even tighter then before

"I'm sorry" I said "it was just so......real, I didn't mean to scare you"

"I know" he said "and don't be sorry, it wasnt you're fault you had a bad dream"

I didn't reply, I just held onto Austin for dear life as i realised that I couldent live without him.

Austin got up, still holding me and headed for the door and I felt a slight twinge of uneasiness pass through me as we went through the door but everything was normal and the only people here were me, Austin and a maid carrying a basket of clean washing across the landing. Stupid dream! Making me paranoid and anxious.

Austin carried me up the stairs and finally put me down on our bed.

"stupid dream" I huffed as i crossed my arms and Austin smiled

"thats my Danielle"he said "insulting her dreams''

I stood up and Austin walked over to me

"c'mon let's just forget about this whole thing" he said as he kissed me from my jawline all the way down my neck.

"ok" I said "and what are you going to do to make me forget all about it" I asked

"well.....you'll just have to wait and see"

*******

I climbed out of the bath and wrapped my self in a huge white towel and made my way out of the en suit closely followed by Austin.

I walked over to the bed but with the speed of ....well ..... A vampire Austin spun me around and smiled a cheeky smile at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his chest.

"I'm not quite finished making you forget you're bad dreams yet Mrs De Monte"

"aren't you" I said

"nope"

He began kissing me and my hands found their way around the back of his head and they entwined with his hair.

Austin pushed forward so I fell backwards into the bed and he fell too but he caught himself so he didn't completely crush me and he didn't put his full weight on me as he supported himself on his elbows either side of my head.

"I love you leech" I said "and I don't know what I'd do without you"

"I love you to hottie, more than words can say but you're still talking about that damn dream which means that my tactics of trying to make you you forget about you're bad dream obviously aren't working"

"Awwwww" I said

"well you're just going to have to try harder then, aren't you"

******************************

Hey guys........ Gotcha didn't I :D

You were worried there for a minute ....weren't you ????

hehe

I couldn't be that mean and kill Austin. He's just so adorable and you guys love him. And besides that would ruin the whole story.

I just wanted to add a bit of action and suspense before the BIG thing ( that's right that wasn't the big thing, that was just sort of a filler chapter)

I will update as soon as I can and sorry this chapter was short but I really wanted to publish it for you guys :)

Anyways ...... As always keep reading, vote, comment and follow :P