Chapter twenty one

Austin's p.o.v

I had been in the meeting with Theo for ages and although I do like to have a laugh with him this particular security meeting had been tedious.

I walked to the front door with theo and shook his hand before hitting him on the shoulder.

"don't be a stranger" I said laughing and he smiled

"I won't" he said before turning away and sliding into his black land rover and pulling away.

I went back into the house and walked into the kitchen. Looking for Danielle.

She wasn't there. I checked the bedrooms, she want there either. I know she doesn't really like Theodore but she doesn't need to hide from him.

I went back downstairs

"Danielle where are you" I said loud enough to gain a few glances from the butler and a maid that was descending the stairs.

I wandered back into the kitchen and sat down at the table as that's where I heard it. Someone was screaming master. It was very faint but with my hearing I could hear it.

I got up and followed the sound out the back door just in time to see Hannah, the little girl who was staying with one of my staff running with all her might across me lawn and she looked petrified.

She saw me and for a moment her running faltered but she kept running and shout/screaming

"MASTERDANIELLEWASOUTOFTHEESTATEANDSHEWASRUNNINGANDIFOLLOWEDHERCOSIWANTEDTOSEEWHERESHEWASGOINGANDTHENSHEGOTHITBUYAMETALBARBYAMANANDSHEFELLANDITRIEDSHOUTINGBUTSHEDIDNTHEARME" she shouted and screamed whilst running towards me.

I didn't quite get all she said but I still understood and my body filled with panic. The little girl basically threw herself at me in her terror. So I crouched down in front of her and tried to keep my voice calm

"now Hannah I need you to tell me everything you saw"

She was violently shaking and sobbing at what she had just witnessed and by now a crowd had gathered.

"I.....I saw Danielle go out of the backkk..,,dddoor and I ... I wanted to s..s..see where she was g...g..going so I followed her a..a.and she went out of the e..e...estate so I sat and w...waited for her t...to come back and when she did s...s...she turned back into a human and then a...a person h..h..hit her on her w...w..with a metal pole and s...s...she fell t..t..to the floor and he took her a..away,I t..tried to shout b...but she didn't hear m...m..me."
She sobbed

I stood up and grabbed my mobile phone as dialled and on the second ring he picked up.

"Theo I need your help, someone's taken Danielle"

I hung up and stormed through the house.

Only one person could be responsible for this ...... Jake.

Danielle's p.o.v

Nothing. I couldn't see anything. It was pitch black but I could feel something on my face. I had something covering my face and my hands were bound behind my back as we're my legs. I started panicking and tried to move but my head bumped against something and I instantly regretted it as a sharp pain shot through my head and it started throbbing.

I tried to move or wriggle out of my bounds but my movement was restricted and i also tried to shift but i felt my energy draining. Whatever was holding me must be made of silver. I stopped moving to catch my breath but suddenly I heard a door slide open and footsteps enter what I assumed was a van in which I was being held captive.

"finally, I thought you'd never wake" a gruff masculine voice said.

I froze when I heard the voice and the events of earlier today came flooding back. He had hit me with a bar and then kidnapped me, and even worse. He is working for jake. I had a million questions running through my head

What is this man going to do with me?

What does my father want with me?

Where is Austin?

Does he even know I'm gone?

Does lily know about this?

Suddenly I felt his hand on my head as the bag was pulled of my head and I finally saw my kidnapper for the first time.

He was tall and broad and obviously a werewolf. He had dark hair and he wasn't ugly but he wasn't Austin either.

"so, your jakes daughter" he said

I didn't do or say anything. I just glared at him.

"are you mute" he asked. A hint of annoyance in his voice.

Again I just glared

He grunted and grabbed my arm. Yanking me out of the van and onto the road.

I yelped as my body hit the ground as I couldn't save my self because I was restrained

"asshole" I muttered

"I thought pulling you out of the van might get you to talk" he said smirking

I looked around and quickly realised that we were in the middle of nowhere. Trees surrounded us. He could do whatever he had been instructed to do and no one would hear a thing.

It was his turn to glare now and wait for me to say something else

"what are you going to do to me" I said. I tried to sound strong and and unaffected by my surroundings but my voice betrayed me and it came out as a whisper.

"I'm going to take you to jake and recieve my reward for successfully kidnapping you" he said matter of factly.

"then why have we stopped here?" I asked

"because we have to walk from here. Incase you haven't noticed the road ends here meaning we can't drive.

I looked in front of the van and sure
enough the road ended a few meters away.

"Please don't take me back there" I said

"Tough" he replied

Oh god what was jake going to do to me once I got back, was he going to use me like before. please, no I thought

My kidnapper turned round to pick me up but I managed to scoot away

"please......." I could feel panic setting in and my voice began to waver

"please what"

"don't take me back to jake, he'll hurt me, or kill me, please don't" I sobbed

"I don't care" he said "all I want is the reward, why should I care about you" he said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

I started wriggling and screaming

"you monster, you fucking monster, don't you have a wife or daughter" I screamed

That stopped him in his tracks as he threw me to the ground and glared at me.

"don't you bring my family into this" he said

"so you do have a wife or daughter''

"that has nothing to do with this" he yelled

"Yes it does" I yelled back "how do you think your wife or daughter would feel if some strange man had kidnapped them, threw them on the floor a couple of times and then was taking them back to a man who had abused them for twenty one years"

He didn't yell back like I expected him too. He just glared at me.

After a couple of minutes he finally spoke

"listen......give me one good reason to let you go free" he said

"because I've done nothing wrong. I've done nothing to deserve this" I said gesturing around me "I was born to a father that didn't want me but he didn't let the opportunity to use me pass him by and when I finally found happiness and love he wants to ruin it for me" I said in a voice no louder than a whisper.

My kidnapper looked at me with a blank expression. Which was neither good nor bad I suppose.

"how old are you" he asked

"twenty one " I responded

The tall man in front of me took a deep breath and looked at me and for the first time I saw that he wasn't a bad person. He just happened to work for one.

"listen kid" he said "to answer your question yea I do have a wife and daughter whom i love very much and my daughter is not much younger than you and I couldn't bare the thought of either one of them being taken so just ........ Get outta here" he said sighing.

He knelt in front of me and undid my chains

"what are you gonna tell jake" I asked because I'm sure he would have somehow got a message to jake that he had seen me.

"I'll just say that when I finally caught up to you .... You were dead" he said nonchalantly

"Oh" was all I could manage in response

I stood in front of him and managed a small smile to which he returned

"Thank you" I said

"no, thank you" he said back " I would never have forgiven myself if I had taken you back there"

"I will repay you one day" I said as I was about to turn around but then my world crumbled. My heart shattered. as I heard the voice I had hoped to never hear again

"well, well, well ......you put on quite a she don't you daughter" I whizzed around and there he was emerging from the shadows. The person i hated most in the world, the man who had used and abused me, the man who i was ashamed to call my father. I glanced at my kidnapper to see the same shock and horror on his face that I was feeling inside. This wasn't his doing

"and as for you Tony, I thought I could trust you but.....,.well it appears not" my father said landing his ice cold gaze on my kidnappers or Tony's face.

But tony didn't back down "what has she ever done to you jake?" he asked "why do you need to ruin her life"

My father just laughed a humourless laugh and shook his head as his gaze fell back to me and without a single command more werewolves appeared from the darkness of the forest and for the second time in one day I felt myself being restricted in silver cuffs but this time along with Tony.

My father had found me. And now thanks to me he was going to make both mine and Tony's life a living hell.

What's that saying.......finders keepers losers weepers.

I hope not !

******************************

Hope you liked it

Vote, comment and follow guys :)