Chapter twelve

* at the end of the week (Friday)*

Danielles p.o.v

the rest of this week had been uneventful. I have met some more of the staff. some are nice others just look at me like I'm a disease but I choose to ignore them. me and Austin are doing great but I haven plucked up the courage to sleep with him yet, but I'm working on it.

Austin rolls over in bed and I turn over to face him.

"morning leech" I said

" morning hottie" he replies with a smile

"Austin, I'm h......." I dint even get my sentence out before he smiles at me and butts in

" let me guess hottie .... you're hungry" he says

"how did you know that was what I was gonna say " I said smiling

" because hottie, they are usually the first words our of you're mouth on a morning after some form of good morning. even before I get a morning kiss.

can I have a morning kiss? " he added

the look on his face almost made me give in and kiss him but I resisted and decided to use this to my advantage

" you can have a kiss " I said and she smiled triumphantly "just as soon as you have made me breakfast" I added as I jumped out of bed

He groaned loudly and I smiled as I walked out of the door.

I made my way to the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar and waited for him to come in. A few minutes later he did and wow. He really suited the 'just out of bed look' his hair was all disheveled and he had a slight five o'clock shadow and he was in the middle of streching and yawning. Showing of his toned abs and then I realised ......... He was naked.

"erm Austin,i think you've forgotten something" I said, my eyes fixed in his .....erm ..... Yeah you know what I'm talking about.

He looked at himself, a stupid boyish grin on his face and then back up at me.

"nope, I don't think I have" he said and continued to walk over to the fridge to look for food.

"Well you being naked isn't going to take my mind off bieng hungry. FOR FOOD" I said "but do you always walk around naked in the house when you know there are gonna be servents about"

He looked at me and smirked "jealous are we, do you not want other ladies to see what your man has to offer" he added winking at me

"IM NOT JEALOUS " I said "ok ... Maybe I am so could you please go and put some pants on" I said

"no"

"what do you mean no" I asked

"I mean that I won't go put any clothes on because secretly I know that you want to see me cook you breakfast naked"

Ok so I really did want to watch him because well ...... Let's face it.... He's fit. But he was right. I didnt want any other woman to see him naked. That was for my eyes only. it's a mirical that no one has walked in on us now.

I gave in

"Austin Ok you are completely right. I don't want other women eying you up. So go put some clothes on "

He just smiled at me like he knew something i didn't

"what" I asked him

"if I go put some clothes on can I have my morning kiss"

I gave him my best evil scowel "fine " I sighed

He smiled and walked out of the room only to return a few seconds later with some boxers on.