Chapter 1

In almost every romance comics, there is a good-looking villain who tries to separate the hero and the heroine. I hate those characters. But... Me myself is one of them.

I live in Tokyo when I was in middle school. I had a nice face but was rude. I talked back to people including my teachers. I had many crushes whom I couldn't shook off. When I confessed them, they usually said "Who would want to go out with a bitch like you?"

I decided that I'll start with the new me when I'm in highschool. I moved to a town and went to live with my grandparents near a shrine. My aunt and her family lives there too.

"Calm down Yuu Otosaki. You read lots of books how are to be sociable!" I told myself. Which class am I in? I checked the board. "Class 3..." I mumbled. I got into the class and sat in an empty seat. Argh crap! My feet already feels like jelly! Go for it! First day of school is the ultimate chance of finding friends! "Hey, hey? Isn't that girl cute?" A guy said. Humph! Probably talking about me. Of course I am who do you think I am?! Mwahhahaha

Now, now. I should go find friends! "G-Good morning!" I said to a girl sitting behind me. "Hey! Which middle school did you come from?" She asked. "I'm from Tokyo." I said. "Wow, cool! I've always wanted to go there!" She said. What, it isn't really difficult to talk! "It won't take that long if you go by train. Let's go there sometime." I said. "Sure, during breaks? You really have money." She giggled. Well yeah, because my dad the president of a company and mt mom is an actress... "By the way, what's your name?" I asked. "Yukino Miko, call me Yuki."She said. "I'm Yuu Otosaki. Nice to meet you, Yuki." I said. She giggled. "Did I say something funny?" I asked. "No, at first I thought someone as cute as you would look down on people like us. You're a city girl and so." Yuki said. "There's no way I'd do that." I giggled. "You really are nice. Let's get along for this year." She said. "Yeah!" I said.

Ah! Boys from this class are also nice! If I like someone, I might be even able to date! All I have to keep up this act! A month passed. I got two confession but I rejected by "Sorry, I appreciate your feelings but let's start as friends." Because I couldn't let my reputation down. And I could use those guys when I need! Thanks to Yuki, I made new friends and even went to mixers.

And... I found someone I deeply love. His name is Haku Igarashi and he's from my class. His looks are above average and he's in the basketball club. Some girls have crush on him. He kind of noticed me and even talked to me! I joined his club as the manager. It was really nice. But... until that person transfered.

"M-My name is Shizune Toromi. I used to live in the mountains." She said. A village girl eh? Boring. And seriously, who even wears twintail braids these days?! Well, nothing compared to my long fabulous straight hazelnut coloured hair. During lunch, "That transfered student, don't you think she's weird?" Yuki said. "Yeah, yeah totally!' A girl said. "So out of fashion!" Another girl continued. "I'm the class rep Haku Igarashi from the basketball club. You can ask me if you don't know something." Haku said. "T-Thank you very much." Shizune said. Haku walked away. Tch! I won't loose to a boring girl like her. "She looks lonely, I'll try talking to her." I said. "You're too kind! But, that's what special about you." Yuki said. I smiled evilly.

"Hey, aren't you lonely by yourself?" I asked. "I'm used to this. It's not weird because I look boring and dull." She said. "That doesn't matter, come eat with us." I dragged her. "I brought her, she can eat with us right?" I said. "Of course!" Yuki said.

"What club are you joining Shizune?" I asked. "I heard that we are allowed to join two clubs in this school. Maybe the basketball club "She said blushing. That's great! I'm a manager in the basketball club." I squeezed the chair tight and smiled as best as I could. "Really? That's amazing! I wonder which club I should choose for the second one." Shizune said. "What about some fashion club?" I insulted her. Yuki and other girls giggled. "Yeah, nice idea." Yuki said. "Fashion club? I'll join! Where is the club? I'm really excited!" Shizune said. An airhead... This is going to be tough.

"Tatsuya, a girl is calling for you." Haku said. "Okay, I'll be right there." Tatsuya got up and went outside the class. Tatsuya Nagami, the most popular boy in the class er- in the first year of our school. The way he talks to Haku, seems like they are childhood friends. He's also in the basketball club.

After-school, "I'll tell the captain that you want to join follow me." I said to Shizune. "Thank you very much!" She said. "You don't really need to be so formal you know? 'Thanks' is enough." I said. "Ah really? Sorry. I'm looking forward to join the Fashion Club too!" She said. This girl!!! "I'm just joking fashion club doesn't exist." I faked a giggle.

"Now, we're here." I opened the gym door. "Welcome to the basketball club." I smiled. And in other words, welcome to my territory. "Captain Hori, a girl wants to join." I said. "Sure, a transfered student?" He said. "Yes, my name is Shizune Toromi. Nice to meet you." She said.

"Go change your clothes, the place where the girls practice is in the gym at right of this one." Captain said. "But, I want to join as a manager and help Yuu." Shizune said. "That's fine too." Hori said. I won't let you! "I'm the manager and I can manage things by myself I appreciate your kindness though." I smiled "So what's said is said Now go change." Hori said. "But..." She said. "Or you'll be late!" He added. It's useless. This is my territory and I've taken control of almost all the guys including the Captain and the coach. I know you're aiming for Haku but you're a hundred year early. Mwahahahha

"Is it really okay? It seems like she'll quit." Hori said. "It's okay, we have enough members and I am the only girl needed in this place. I don't want her to be a manager no matter what." I said. "Totally." He said. "Thanks again captain." I smiled. "Anytime" He said.

{__My 1st time writing so forgive meh if i made a mistake xP__}