Chapter- 7

"Ummm..." I said. I'm dead, I'm totally dead, I'm fucking dead!! "Who knew that Yuu is like this." The students continued talking. "I-I think I prefer this kind of Yuu!" A guy shouted. "Yeah! I think she's evily-cute!" Another guy said. "Me too!" "Yeah me too!" W-What? They don't hate me? Thanks goodness! I'm going there be bullied! "It feels great. I feel like a weight has been lifted up from me." I sighed. I glared at Daiki. "I'm going to force you to leave the school by force returning what you did to me." I said. "W-Wait!" He said. "I'm not gonna so that!" I kicked him. "Don't show your pathetic face to me every again. Get it?" I said. "Y-yes!" "Cool!" "Scary but awesome!" The people said. Luckily, Yuki and the others accepted for who I am. Now, I can stay free at school. Without acting cute. I don't need to hold back my words.

"Let's go home together." Yuki said. "Wanna stop somewhere? My treat." I sauf and took out my wallet. "Wow, you kinda sound cool when you said that!" Toka said. "Seriously?" "Yeah!" "Yuu!!" A member of the basketball club came running to me shouting. "What do you want damn brat?" I said. "As the rumors said you're scary! But cool!" He said. "You just came to say that?" I said. "No, the club is in trouble! That Shizune is no good! The match is tomorrow! Please be our manager again!" He bowed. "If you're going that far, I've got no choice. Yuki, Ayumi, Toka. You can go ahead. I've got something to do." I said. "Okay, bye." They left.

As soon as I entered the gym, "Wow, it's Yuu!" "Your queen is back!" "I missed you!!" The guys said. I walked to where Shizune was. "I heard you were useless. As I thought you're not cut for this job Monkey. Now, watch me." I said.

"Start the practice!" I said. They played a match. "Number 7, you're too slow run faster you fatass!" I shouted. "Y-Yes!" "Number 3, can't you even shoot that? Go practice alone!" "Number 10,....!" "Number.....!" "Finally done!" I drank my sports drink. "Good work." Shizune handed me a towel. I took it and wiped my face. "You were really cool!" She said. "Of coure I am." I said. "Take 5 minutes break and practice will start again!" I shouted. "Yes!" Someone opened the door. "Tatsuya! You're late!" I said. "You're finally here! You didn't come since Yuu stopped comming!" The captain said. "Really?" I asked. "Because it's not like the usual club when Yuu isn't here." He said. I blushed and hit his face with a towel I'm holding. "Hurry up and change your clothes." I said. "Okay." He said and went to the changing room. What the hell was that for?

When the practice was over. "Good work! We have a match tomorrow so don't be sick. Eat healthy food. If you win, I'm treating you all noodles!" I said. "Let's try our best!" They said. I changed and got ready to go home. It suddenly started raining. "The weather forecast said there'll be a shower today." I took out my umbrella. Tatsuya stood there staring at the rain. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I forgot my umbrella." He said. "Seriously?! Have mine!" I siad. "No, no. Let's share." He said. "No, you use it! There's a match tomorrow! You'll get sick!" I said. "Same goes for you, Yuu." He said. "There's no way I'll share an umbrella with I guy I don't love." I said. He grabbed my hand. "Then fall in love with me." He said. "That's.... impossible!" Th threw my umbrella to him and ran in the rain to home.

Thr next morning. "Achoo!" I sneezed. "Are you okay Yuu? You don't need to go to school. It's Saturday." My aunt said. "There's a match today so I can't skip." I said rubbing my nose. "I see. Good luck!" She said. "Thanks auntie." I said and left the house.

"Is everyone here?" I asked. "Haku and Shizune aren't here." Someone said. "What the hell?! Shit-head and Monkey? That idiotic couple! Someone call them!" I said. "Oh, they're here!" "You're late!" I said. "The match starts at 10 am and it's 6 now! Is it necessary to come this early?" Haku asked. "Of course! Anyway, who have eaten breakfast?" I asked. "I haven't." "Me neither." "I didn't have time." "As I thought I brought boiled eggs. They're healthy and strong for you. Everyone take two." I gave them. "But I don't like boiled eggs..." Someone said. "Shut the hell up! Eat it whatever you like it or not!" I said. "Y-Yes!"

"Devil Yuu is noy bad!" "I know right!" "I want to be scolded by her once." "Seriously, all guys are like this idiots and perverts. Annoying!" I said. "Now, now don't be mean Yuu. There are only two types of guys. Perverts or homo-gays." Tatsuya put his arm around me. "Don't touch me! In other words, you're a gay?" I said. "I'm more of the perverted one." He smirked. "Disgusting!" I said.

"Everyone has taken their eggs right? Now start warming up and practice " I said. "Yes!" They said. Hahahaha! As I thought I'm the queen here. I can control all the guys. Mwahahahaha! "Y-Yuu, you have a scary look on your face." Shizune said. "Shut it! Anyway Monkey, have you prepared the towels?" I asked. "Yes!" She said. I'm glad she's an airhead! I can also control the girls! Mwahahhaha!!!! "Achoo!" I sneezed. "Yuu, are you okay?" Monkey said. "I ran in the rain yesterday. I feel a bit dizzy." I said. "You're sick? That's bad!" She said. "I'm not sick. Just a bit unwell." I said.

"The students from the opponent school will be here in about an hour. Rest until they come! And don't do something stupid that will injure you!" I said. "Yes!" They said. That's it all you have to do is listen to me. I'm the (evil) queen mwahahahaha.