Chapter-5

The next morning... "Morning Yuki." I said. "Morning Yuu, twin tails? Cute!" She said. "Thanks." I said.

I, Yuu Otosaki is now on a mission to capture my crush's heart. My crush's name is Haku. He has a girlfriend who is a pathetic Mountain Mon- er, I mean a boring villager who came from the mountains. And I cannot accept that my crush chose that boring, pathetic, dull, weirdo, airhead girl over me, the famous, pretty, fabulous, cute, matured. Gosh! How can he reject an awesome person like me?! His head is really full of shit- umm, I mean he got a hit in his head.

"Yuu, you look cute today." A guy said. "No way, I'm not that cute but thanks." I said. Of course I am bastard! Only an idiot would deny it! And, an idiot is here. "It's Tatsuya!" "He's as cool as always!" "His bed hair is so cute!" "I want a boyfriend like him!" "I know right!" The girls said. We met in front of the class. We walked in the same time. "Ah, sorry." He said. "No, it's my fault." I tried to smile as hard as I could. I gave him a "Get the hell out of my sight." glare. "Anyway, Yuu don't you look stupid today?" He asked. Everyone around us got surprised.

"Ah really? Isn't the one looking stupid is you? You're in your bed hair. Were you shitting in the toilet for an hour that you didn't have time?" I chuckled like the evil queens (who I like) from the cartoons I watched when I was a kiddo. "I wasn't shitting or anything, I just got up late." He smiled but I know he was forcing himself to do it. "Ah, that's too bad maybe you lost you sense of hearing that your alarm doesn't work. Now excuse me." I went inside the room.

I met Haku and Mountain Monkey talking together. "Haku, good-morning." I said. "M-Morning." He replied. "You look cute today~" Monkey said. I got close to her face. "Of course I look cute. I'm 10000000000 times better than you, monkey. But I don't know why that shit-headed Haku chose you over the perfect me. I can't accept it. But at least you're not wearing braids today. And everytime I see your face, it pisses me off don't talk to me anymore okay?" I whispered quickly that it sounds like a rap. "Y-Yes." She said. I glanced at Haku. He looked speechless. "And, I'll make you mine later darling. You better get rid of the shit in your head as soon as possible. okay?" I whispered to him and went to my seat.

I covered my ears. I did it again!!! I looked at Tatsuya. He sticked out his tongue. I did it back to him and took out my phone to check the time because our class clock had been destroyed since last week and no one seems to care about it.

At lunch, "Meet me at the water fountain near the train station after-school." I whispered to Tatsuya's ear. "Okay." He said. "Did you say something to him?" Toka asked. "Nothing, let's go to the cafeteria." I said. "Yeah, before the food runs out!" Yuki said. "I'm having red bean bun!" Toka said. "Egg sandwich for me!" Ayumi said. "I've always wanted to try the new tuna sandwich!" I said. "I was thinking of buying that Yuu!" Yuki said. "Really?" I giggled.

Hanging out with Yuki and the others are fun. It's so fun everyday that I'm afraid that these days will end. Even though I'm enjoying myself to the fullest, why do I still seek for love? When I think about love, all I remember is painful things. Yet, why do I want love? Why do I feel empty without love? I don't know those stuff anymore. Love... Just keep messing my head up.

"A chance!" Yuki bit my tuna sandwich. "Ah, Yuki! That's mine!" I said. "I can't help it, you're staring to space." "I'm not." I said. "Did something happened? You don't look well." Yuki said. This is the chance! When I tell them my problem, they might help me! "Actually, I got dumped." I said. "Seriously?! YUU got dumped?!" Yuki said. "No way!" Toka said. "By whom?!" Ayumi asked. "H-Haku... But I'm not giving up. I heard that his type of girl is the cute type so I'm tying my hair up today." I said. "I see! But why would he reject someone like you?"Yuki asked. "That's because he has a girlfriend." I sighed. "Who?" They asked. "Mountai- I mean Shizune Tomori." I squeezed my tuna sandwich. The bell rang. "Let's go back." I said. "Y-Yeah." Toka said.

After-school, Yuki said. "Wanna go to the karaoke today?" "I have something to do so not today." I said as I watched Tatsuya passed behind me. "It's about Tatsuya though. I think he likes you." Yuki said. "What makes you think that?" I asked. "He'e been staring at you all the time." "I don't think so, he just called me stupid this morning!" "Really? That's mean!" "I know right!" I rolled my eyes.

I went to the water fountain where I am supposed to meet up with Tatsuya. "You're late." He said. "I just arrived about three minutes late!" I said. "Still, late is late." He said. "Anyway, isn't that Shit-he- I mean my daring and that monkey?" I pointed at the unfit couple. "Seems like a date. Let's not bother them." Tatsuya said. "Are you stupid? You're telling me to watch my darling fooling around with that monkey?" "I never said that! And he's not your Dar-!" I pulled his tie and ran to where my darling was. "Hi Yuu!" Monkey smiled. "Can you not say my name? It's disgusting when you call it. I have such a cute name same as the guy the hot vampire gay is in love with and both my name and family name are similar to that cool dude I read in a comic." I said. "Your face, your face is too close!" She said.
"H-Hi." Haku said. "Hi, darling! Let's go on a date. Okay?" I said. "I told you I have girlfriend." He sighed and face palmed himself. "Why are you choosing her instead of me?" "Because I like her." He said. "That bad, I guess I'll have to separate both of you. After all, you're the only one for me." I said. "I'll let you off today Monkey. Don't touch his mouth or hand." I said and glared at her. I pulled Tatsuya's tie again and walked away. "See you later darling!" I winked at Haku.