Chapter 3

"Why the hell are you doing here! Tatsuya." I said. "Your face is a mess." He said. I pushed him to the wall. "Did you hear me?" I asked. "Well." He said. "Answer or else." "Or else what?" 'I'll make you forget everything by force." I smiled and punched him. He dodged it. "Dangerous! Okay I heard all of them!" He said. "Why were you listening? My highschool life just ended!!" I pounded his chest.

"In hasn't end it. More like isn't your CUTE acting sound so fake? Everyone can see through you." Tatsuya said. "W-What?" I said. "Don't be that surprised. And what's the point in doing that? You just reject all guy who confess you. School isn't some dating place or anything." He said. "What's the point in doing that? Someone like you wouldn't understand! If girls are rude, no matter how cute or ugly they look, people just hate you. But boys are different girls find it attractive!" I said. "Just for that?" He said. "What's wrong with not wanting the hated?!" I said.

"What I want to say is just be yourself. You know like Shizune. pure and honest." Tatsuya said. "You're also for her?" I said. "What?" "You're also interested in her?!" I said. "Well." "Yes or no?!" "So what if I am?!" He said. "Ah! Forget about it!"  I took my bag and turned my back to him. And... If you tell anyone about what happened just  now... I'll chop off your balls." I smiled and left.

On Sunday, there wasn't any basketball training so I went clothes shopping with Yuki. On our way, we stopped at a restaurant. "By the way, us the anyone you like? Yuu." Yuki asked. "H-Haku." I said. "As I thought! You were always staring at him." She said. "Was I?! "Yeah, good luck. I'll help if I can." "Thanks." I said.

I called told Haku to come on the school roof topnl after-school. The mountain monkey is here for some reason but I don't really care. "I'm in love with Haku. Can you date me?" I asked. "Sorry, I have a girlfriend." He said. As I thought! That monkey went ahead of me. And to that he rejected ME

"Pff, are you blind? To reject ME do you know who I am?! Are you stupid or is your head which is full of shit." I said. "What?" He said. "Don't "WHAT" me!" I grabbed his shirt. "Have you got no idea how much I liked you, you shit-head. I wake up at 5 every morning and spend one and a half hour in front of the mirror working on my make up. You know, EVERYDAY." I grabbed his shirt as tight as I could. He stared at me with an innocent look. "Did you even notice that I had a face treatment?" I pushed him to the wall. 

Wait a minute what the hell am I doing to Haku? I just turned into my demon form, grabbed his shirt and called him shit-head. "A-Are you okay? You're crying." He said. "W-What." I said. "Ah crap! My make up!" I turned his opposite side and wiped my face with a towel in my bag. "Umm." Shizune said. "You're going to tell everyone right? The real me." I said. "There's no way I'd do that." She said. "Like I can trust that and... Why the hell are you in braids again?! That's so old fashion!" I pointed at Shizune. "H-Haku said that he doesn't want other guys to think that I-I'm cute." She said.

I glared at Haku with dead eyes. "Are you an idiot? Of course every girl wants to make her boyfriend think that she's cute! In this form, she's only gonna get insulted!" I said. "B-But" Haku said. "No buts! If she gets hit on, Isn't it your duty to protect her like grabbing her hand away from another guy and saying "Hands off her." with sparkling aura around you!!" I said. "I can't take it anymore." Someone said and came to where we were.

"T-Tatsuya?!" I said. "Are you an idiot? Taking off the cute form in front of someone you love?" He laughed. "S-Shut up! I'm free to do what I want to do! And... This shit-head chose the Mountain Mokey instead of me!" I pointed at Shizune. "I would do the same though." He said. "What the hell?! Can't you see I'm much cuter?!" I said. "Appearance doesn't matter." He said. "Ah! Forget it!" I stomped and walk away but tripped over and fell. "What the hell?! Blue stripes on white?! Doesn't suit you at all!" Tatsuya laughed harder. I quickly got up and blushed. "S-Shut up you pervert! Go die in hell!" I ran.

I stopped at the well I went on Saturday. I messed my hair up and sat leaning the gym wall. "Damn it." I whisper. I got up and shouted into the well. "Damn it!! Why is it always me?! Why won't someone I like fall for me?! Shino, Kuro and Sou from elementary school! Taku, Daiki, Tomo and Sato from middle school too! Now Haku! Why did they all reject me??!! " I bended against the well and fell inside. "Kyah!!!" I shouted and fell but someone caught my hand. "That's quite alot of people who rejected you." Haku said. "Why are you here?" I said. "Grab tight." He pulled me up.

"Thanks... And that's 90% because you rejected me." I pouted. "Sorry." He gave me a crooked smile. "You probably hate me now right? Seeing what kind of person I am." I hugged my own knees and faced down. "Well, this is who I truly am so I can't change it even though I'm trying to." I said. "I don't hate you. I like you as a human but I can't like you as a girl." He said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. But, I prefer if you just be yourself." He said. I looked up the sky. "Tatsuya said that to me too. That's really weird, why are you two similar when you act so different." I said. "Well because I've been with him since we're little kids." He smiled. "Stop smiling! You're seducing me when you rejected me. You're too mean." I said. "I'm not seducing!" He said. "You are!" "Not! And... I bet someone who'll come to like the way you are right now. The real you I mean." He said. "I've got a favor to ask you." I whispered things into his ear.