Chapter- 4

"Where the hell are you now? I've been waiting for about an hour you know!" I said on the phone. "I'm on my way!" He said. "WHERE ARE YOU NOW?" I asked. "I'm comming, I'm coming!" He said. "I asked WHERE ARE YOU NOW?" "I'm almost-" 'Just shut the hell up and tell me where are you or else." "I...
just left my house." He said. "Good boy." I said.

After some minutes, he finally arrived to where I was. "How can you be so late when a girl asked you out huh? You'll never be a good boyfriend. Tatsuya!" I said. "I can't help it! You suddenly asked me out and where did you get my number from?" Tatsuya asked. "Where ever I get it from, we're leaving." I put the cash on the table and left my seat. "Customer, the bills." The waitress said. "I left it on the table keep the change, I don't need it." I said and left the cafe.

"Why didn't you take the change? And why were you in a expensive looking cafe anyway!?" He asked. " You really like to talk alot, it's going there waste my precious time if I wait for the change and that's just a normal cafe." I said. "Just how rich are you?" He said. "It doesn't matter. Okay, let's sit there, I have something I want to discuss about with you." I said. "Okay. *Growllll*" He said. "What noise was that?" I asked. "I'm hungry." " I can't talk like this, go grab something to eat at that shop." I pointed to a shop. "Well, I don't bring money." He said. "You really are hopeless." I said. "Shut up! You're the one who asked me to come so I was in a hurry!". I threw my purse at him. "My treat." I said. He walked to that shop.

{10 minutes later} Isn't he still here yet?! Late! I checked my phone. "Hey you, don't just use your phone. Let's have some fun." Three guys came. "Tch! Trash." I said. "What the hell did you just say?!" The first guy said. "It's my own choice to decide that I'm having fun or not. You're bothering me. Get lost." I said. "I'm going to kill you!" The second guy said. "Can you do that? Aren't you going to jail?" I smirked. "You know, there are many things worse than death. Like throwing you into a pool full of frogs and snakes or tying you up." The third guy said.

"Go ahead and do it if you dare. After all, you're just a bunch of trash." I said. "You woman! Don't get so full of yourself!" A guy tried to punch me but Tatsuya got hit instead of me. "Tatsuya? You're late." I said. "I'm sorry, my girlfriend has caused you trouble. She may not look like it but she had mental problems." Tatsuya said. "What the?!" I said. "Teach her well not to do that again." They three left.

"Hey what the hell are you doing?!" I said. "That's my line! No matter how rich you are, You're still a girl! A guy have no mercy on girls like you!" He said. "You're bleeding." "Really?!" He exclaimed. "That's why you're too reckless." "The one reckless is you!" "I learned dojo when I was young!" I said. "A girl is still a girl!" He said. "Whatever, Let's treat your wound." I said. He glared at me and I glared back. "Let's go to the hospital." I said as I pulled him. "My wound isn't that serious!" He pulled back. "No, it is!" I pulled harder. "Isn't!" He pulled back. "Just shut the hell up and follow me." I said in a scary tone. "Y-Yes ma'am." He replied.

"Anyway, can you stop pulling my shirt?" He asked. I turned to his face. "S-sorry! I didn't mean it!" He said. What the hell is he scared for? "You stopped bleeding." I hold his cheek. He sure have a nice face... His face turned as red as a tomato. I let go off my hand quickly and turned the opposite side. What the hell was I doing?! "I-I don't think you need to go to the hospital in this condition!" I said. "Y-Yeah." He said. "Sorry... And thank you." I said. "For what?" He asked. "When you got hit instead of me... Actually I was so scared at that time that my body was frozen and I didn't know what to do." I said.

"You're finally being honest." He said. "Is that an insult or a compliment?" I asked. "A compliment." He said. I blushed. "And an insult." He said. "You!! I'll kill you!" I said. " I was just joking. More importantly, what is the thing you wanted to discuss with me?" He asked. "It's about Haku..." I said. "What do you want to know about him?" "His type of girl obviously!" "What? You still haven't given up on him?" "Of course I haven't! I'm not the type to give up easily." "In other words you're stubborn." "Shut up!" I said. He chuckled. "Anyway his type of girl is the cute ones."He said. "C-Cute? Like that Mountain Monkey?" I asked. "I don't know who MOUNTAIN MONKEY is but probably yes." "Damn it! As I thought his type of girl is the Little Sister type. So, Haku likes being called "Nii, nii or Nii-chama or Onii-tan. Creepy!!" I hugged my own arms. "I don't know what you're thinking but you're definitely wrong." He said.

"What's his favorite color?" I asked. "Red." "Fav food?" "Pizza." "Fav type of music?" "Rock and Pop." "Fav Band?" "Linking Park." "Fav game?" "He used to play Dota in middle school." "Fav subject?" "Biology." "Fav-" I was cut off. "Do you need to know stuff that that?!" "Yup, I need to know every inch about him." I said. "Then, the brand of the underwear he wears is-" "Why the hell are you telling me that?!" "I thought you needed to know every inch about him." "That is that and this is this!"