Chapter 2

I just joined the Basketball club because of Haku and more various reasons. I even managed to kick out the original manager. There isn't anyone who can replace me. Yet... What the fuck is SHE doing here!? "Eh, sorry Yuu. The new girl is hopeless. She can't even carry a ball probably so I made her the second manager." The captain said. "It's fine. I don't really mind." I said. I do mind! I can't let a bug crawling in my territory! I gotta smash it quickly.

Even if I'm like this, I do my work properly. I have the data of all the members. "Shuzune, can you please bring more balls." I said. "B-Balls? Where are they?" Shizune asked. "In the sports storage room." I said. "Where is it?" She asked. You don't even know that you dump ass?! Wait, wait. Yuu calm down. I sighed.  "Follow me." I said.

On the way, "Watch out!" The ball hit Shizune's face and she fainted. Luckily I wasn't there! "Sorry! Are you okay?" Haku said. H-Haku?! "I'll carry her to thr nurse's office." Haku carried her like a princess. I bit my lips. "I'll carry her you can just continue practicing." I said. "Are you sure?" He said. "Yes, the matches are comming up. No time to waste!" I said and gave ger a piggy back ride.

On the way, H-Heavy! My backbone is about to break! I finally reached there and put her on the bed. I looked at her face. "Tch! Why is someone like her..." I mumbled. A few minutes later, she woke up. "Where am I?" She asked. "The nurse's office. You fainted so I carried you here" I said. "Really? Wasn't I heavy?" She asked. "No, you were as heavy as a rock." I smiled. "Shall we go back?" She asked. You're changing the subject huh bitch?! At least thank me or compliment me like "You're so strong Yuu!" or "You're so awesome!" or something like that!!

"They probably finished practice now. Let's just go back." I said. "I think that's better." She said. "Shizune ummm... Fo you have someone you like?" I asked. "Um, someone I like... I think it's love at first sight when he suddenly talked to me." She blushed.

Tch! She's also for Haku. Sorry but I won't loose to you bitch!! But what if Haku likes weird girls? What if... "Yuu are you okay? Your face is pale." Shizune said. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. "What about you? Do you have someone you like?" She asked. I see! If I tell her I like Haku, she'll probably give up like "If my rival is Yuu, I'll definitely loose I'll just find a second love." or something like that! That's it good idea! "I like-" Someone opened the door.

"Tatsuya?" I said. "Ah manager." He said. "Do you need something? Is the practice done?" I asked. "Yeah, I sprained my ankle." Tatsuya said. Ah! A chance! Tatsya is a one of the few guys I haven't taken control in the club! "I'll help you." I said. "I'm fine by myself." He said. What the fuck? You're gonna decline a help from me? Do you know who "I" am? Are your eyes blind or something?! "Really? But as the manager, this is a part of my duty. And the matches with other schools are drawing near you shouldn't hurt yourself." I said. I treated his ankle. "Thanks but the matches are two months away." This bastard! I got up. "Later." I got out. This pretty-face bastard is a difficult one to control.

It was Saturday but we still had morning practice. "I was supposed to be on a hangout with Yuki and the others." I sighed. But seeing Haku isn't bad either!~♡ I'm not really happy thought... "Haku, here a towel." Shizune handed Haku a towel. "Thanks." Haku said. For some reason, that "Mountain Monkey" is looking twice shiny than usual! Her pale yet soft face, her makeup-less face and that innocent look! Her high tied twintails (no braids xP)! That flat-chet! Her short height and that pathetic yet cute big puppy eyes! Is the the "Little Sister" type in games?! Those who call their big brother "Nii-Nii" or "Nii-chama" or "Onii-tan" ?! I'm at lost!!

No Yuu! Don't loose hope! You're much prettier have confidence! "Hey don't you think that new manager is looking cute today?" "Yeah! Crap! I might be falling for her!" The guys said. There goes my pawns!! No, I can't loose. "Ah, I feel kind of hot today." I wiped my sweat-less sweat on my forehead and flipped my hair. "But she's ten years earlier to compare our Yuu right?" A guy said. "Yeah totally! Those matured yet cute and pretty are the best!" I know right!! I'm way better than that monkey ahahhah! *laughs evilly in mind*

"Eh but I think I'm a thing for types like Shizune." A guy named Kito said. I walked to him. "Hey Kito, you know, I like your neon shoes. Let's go buy together after club activities. Okay?" I said. "S-Sure!" He said. I walked away. "As I thought, Yuu is the best!" He said. No guys can resist me bwahhahahaha

I took a shower at school and changed my clothes. Maybe I'll try acting cute and innocent like that monkey and say "Haku, let's go home together!~" That's a good idea! I waited at the school gates. I heard footsteps. "Ha-" I was cut off. "Yuu! Let's go to the shoes shop!" Kito said. "Ah sorry, I have an appointment with my friends so maybe next time." I said. "Okay." He left. I waited again. I heard footsteps. Wait I have to check if it is Haku or not.

The person I was waiting for passed by me... Together with THAT person. I just watched them pass by. When they were out of. sight, I dropped on my knees. "Why..." I said. My tears streamed down my cheeks to my chin and hit the floor."Ah shit my make up!" I ran to the place behind the school gym. Who knew there was a well here. I looked into the well.

"Why??!! Why the hell isn't it me?! Why is it always her?! Even though I look much better. I'm a hundred times better than that bitch... I went all the trouble acting cute. Don't you understand how hard it was to put on this fucking damn CUTE mask that all the guys like???!!" I shouted. I wiped my tears. "Haku you dumb ass! Why won't you choose me over that Mountain Monkey?!" I took a deep breath and shouted. "Uwahhhhh!!!' I cried like a baby. I heard some noises. 'Who?" I siad. Wait, did they see me? My highschool life is over! What should I do?! "Ah busted?" The person said. "That voice... Tatsuya?!" I said.