Chapter- 6

Just like that, I kept bothering their dates. About a month passed. One day, I overheard Haku and Shizune's conversation. "Can you please tell her to stop bothering? Like this, I can't go on a date properly with you!" Haku said. "I-I know Haku's feelings but won't it hurt Yuu?" Shizune said. I bit lips. You're too kind to be normal! At least hate me! "I know it but... Isn't it kinda annoying?" Haku said. I can't take it anymore. I showed myself. "If you really felt that way, just say it to me earlier. I don't want to be a bother to you " I said. "Yuu!" Shizune said. "Did you heard what we were talking about?" Haku asked. "Yeah, all of it. But don't worry I'm not hurt at all." I said and left the room. I leaned to the door.

"You don't really need act tough you know?" Tatsuya said. "You're excepting me to cry?" I chuckled. "Well, something like that." He said. "Even if I cry now, nothing will change. Not like he'll like me or anything. I'll just look pathetic." I said. "You're enduring right?" He said. "Of course I am! I seriously liked him! He was the first person to accept who I am! And I thought I'd never loose to her... yet, I just annoy him." I said. "You're an idiot." He said. "What the hell?!" "We have basketball activity. The match is next week." He said. "I'm quitting." I said. "Huh?" He said. "I just joined for Haku. Now that I've given up, there's no reason for me to be there. The monkey is there too. Tell the captain for me. See-ya." I went to my class to get my bag. Later, I went to back home. The next day, I went to school as always. Last night, even though I wanted to cry, tears wouldn't come out.

"I heard that someone's transferring into our class. Have you heard about it?" Yuki said. "Really?!." I said. "I hope he's hot!" Ayumi said. "We're not even sure if it's going to be a boy or a girl." Toka said. "I heard it's a boy." Yuki said."By the way..." The girls continued chatting and later the teacher arrived. Transferred student... I don't really care about that. I stared outside the window. "This is the new student..."  The teacher said. "... My name is Daiki Tachibana. Nice yo meet you. I came from Tokyo." The student said. That voice, that name... There's no mistake, it's him! The one who rejected me during middle school.

I pretended that I didn't know him. "He looks kind of cool but, he gives a scary aura, right Yuu?" Yuki whispered to me. "Yuki, I think he heard you." I said. Daiki walked to where I was. Crap! He noticed me?! "Teacher, I don't really feel well so can I ask her to show me where the nurse's office is?" Daiki said. W-What?! "Sure, Yuu show him around." The teacher said. "Y-Yes!" I said.

When we arrived there, "Wow, I wasn't expecting to meet you here. What a coincidence." Daiki said. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I just moved to the town. And I wasn't expecting this. You're acting all nice and making friends? Just thinking about it... Makes me want to tear you apart." He said. "Please... Don't tell anyone about my past." I said in a shaking voice. "Oh yeah, you used to be a useless bitch. But now you're all cute. Let's trade. I won't tell anyone about who you were. In return... Be my slave. But act like my girlfriend." He said. "W-Why girlfriend?" I asked. "If someone like you become my girlfriend, I'll be popular." He said. I bit my lips Don't just mess around with others feelings! "What will you do?" He smiled. "Okay... I'll be your slave and your girlfriend." I replied in a weak voice.

We later went back to class. At lunch, "Yuu, I forgot my money. Buy me a melon bread and strawberry milk." Daiki said. "Sure." I faked a smile. "Yuu, let's have lunch together." Yuki said. "Sorry, I have to do something." I said and left the class. As soon as I left the class, I met Tatsuya. "It's unlike you. What happened?" He asked. "I'll explain later." I said. Lunch passed. "Yuu, I dropped my eraser. Pick it up for me." "Yuu, lend me money." "Yuu, bring my shoes." "Yuu" "Yuu!"
Finally! After-school! I survived Daiki's torture.

I went to the usual place where I confess my feelings into the  well. "So what happened?" Tatsuya asked. "Daiki was my ex-crush. In other words, he knows who I really am. He said he won't tell anyone if I become his slave." I said. "What the hell?" "I know right I can't stand people like that. A total idiot!" "But you're doing what he said." "I've got no other choice!" I shouted. "There you go again. You seriously need to be honest with yourself." Tatsuya said. "Shut up!"

The next day... "Yuu buy for me what you bought yesterday." Daiki said. "Here, I bought ahead." I handed him the food. "That's it good girl." He patted my head. "Hey don't you think the relationship between Yuu and the transferred student is weird?" The people around us said. "By the way I want a new phone buy me one." He said. Tatsuya glanced at me. <<Be honest with yourself>> Tatsuya's words echoed inside my ears."I can't talk it anymore." I whispered. "What did you say?" Daiki said. "I can't talk it anymore you bastard! Why do I have to do this? I'm not your fucking slave for god's sake. I need my freedom too you bitch! It's been only a day and I can't endure it longer! A scumbag like you... Should go and fuck yourself!" I shouted. Everyone was looking at me.

"What the hell?!" Tatsuya laughed. "D-don't laugh you shit-head!" I said. "Hey is that really Yuu?" "Her true face?" "Maybe, I always find it weird someone cute like her being too kind." People whispered. "I can hear you... If you're going to gossip, do it somewhere I can't hear! My ears can't stand it!" I shouted. Now, now... How am I supposed to spend the rest of my highschool years?