Chapter-8

A few weeks have passed since people found out who I really am. My manners have been worse since than. Yuki and the others have started avoiding me too. After all, they're just friends in names. Well, I guess I went too far calling her boyfriend a pervert. I feel bad but can't help it. He tried to flirt with me when Yuki and the others are not around so I stomped hard on his face.

The bell rang. "Finally after-school!" The students chanted. "Don't forget to do your homework." The teacher said and left the class. "OMG! Finally?" A girl said. "Yeah, she's always been in love with Tatsuya." "T-Tatsuya's so cool and I don't know what to do! I-I hope he'll accept me." The girl said. Confessing eh? I can't just bear watching it. "That Tatsuya has always been popular even though he's a good-for-nothing idiot. He doesn't have a girlfriend either. Isn't it obvious that he's gonna reject you?" I said. "It's not your problem! Stay out of this bitch!" One of her friends said.

"Yeah, yeah. It's not my problem. But I'm just giving you advise. A one-sided love is way better than being heart-broken." I said. "Don't listen to her lets go." "After all, you don't even really like him. All you care about is the face right?" I said. "Shut the hell up!" Her friend tried to slap me.

"Go ahead." I said. She bit her lips hard and her hands were shaking. "It's so nice... To have a friend who'll get angry for you. I just envy you guys." I said and left the class.

Wait did I just sound cool there? Lucky, I didn't get hit. And... I too want a friend that that... But there's no way someone like me... Can make friends. I went to the basketball club. "I'm here to tell, I'm quitting the club." I said. "Okay, thank you for your hard work." The captain said with a smile. Even the guys hates me! Argh! I've had enough of this life. I wanna go back to Tokyo. There's no good shop here! I walked back home but stopped in front of a shop in my way. Grilled squid from here is the only thing I can't never hate.

I took a bite of the squid. This is life!!!!! "I know right! She's so annoying!" A girl said. "Yeah!" "Just like a bitch! That Yuu." "Acting all high and mighty because she's a bit prettier." They said. Ah, bitches from my class. I looked at my watch. Crap! I'm late! I paid the money and left the shop.

When I got back home... "I'm back." I said. "Ah, Yuu. Good timing. I just got a call from your father." My aunt said. "W-What did he say?!" I asked. "He asked if you were here. Don't tell me you ran away from home?" She said. Ah shit...

I dragged my luggage. Ah seriously! My aunt's nagging is really long! It's already 9pm! Now, where should I sleep? I phoned Shizune. A few minutes later... "Beep...Beep... Beep. Sorry, the number you have-!" I shut my phone. Who actually sleeps at 9 at this age?! I told my aunt that I'll be sleeping in a friend's house... I can't get help from the girls. Shit-head is taken by the Monkey. Now what am I going to do?!

"Hey girl, you alone? Why are you carrying such a big luggage?" Some guys said. Tch! Hitting on me again. If I get angry, they won't go away either. I have no choice but to... "Eh? Alone? Not at all! I just came back from a trip and daddy's picking me up! You know? My daddy is a policeman who catches molesters." I lied with a big smile. "I-I see, good for you. W-We're going somewhere, so bye!" They ran off.

Those guys reminds me of.... The guys when I was on a "Like-a-date-but-not-a-date" with Tatsuya. Oh yeah! Tatsuya! Perhaps I can stay in his house! Luckily, I have the address to his house. I went there.

I rang on the bell "Ding-Dong!" There was no answer. "Ding-Dong. Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding-!" Someone opened the door. "Shut up!" He said. "Yo." I said. "Yuu? Why the hell are you here? And your luggage..." He said. "I'll skip the details. Let me stay at your house." I said. "Why?! No wayyyyyyy!" He said. "Shut the fuck up and let me stay." I said. "No!" The slammed the door. Ha! That useless bastard! I kept ringing the bell non-stop. There was no answer. "Hurry up and open!" I kicked the door hard and it fell over. What I saw was Tatsuya looking surprised and his jaw on the floor.

"Cat's got your tongue?" I said. "What the hell did you just do?!" He said. "Didn't you see? I kicked the door." I said. "How can you possibly-?!" "Who cares about that, just lety stay." I said. "Give me the reason." He said. "Okay... To be straight, I ran away from home." I said. "What?! Why?!" He gasped. "Well, I couldn't stand my siblings and my dad had an expression of wanting to drive me away." I said. "Your dad?!" "That's not the main reason though. I wanted to start the new "ME" but I guess a bitch is a bitch." I said. "Ummm..." "And the place was living hell." "You are one crazy chick." He said.

I smirked. "By the way, keep it down my little sister is sleeping." Tatsuya said. "You have a little sister?" I asked. "Yeah, she's in elementary school." "Kids at those age... They're cute but somehow annoying... Oh! And, I quit the basketball club. After all, I just joined for Haku. Now I have no interest in him." "I am thinking of quitting too." "Why?" "Well, I need to work a part time job." He glanced at his broken door. "Okay! I'll fix it for you!" I said. 5 minutes later, we managed to repair the door. "Good as new." I said.