Chapter Eight: Depression

The next day, (Y/N) woke up feeling refreshed. But it took thirty seconds for the thing that happened yesterday to flood in her mind.

"That jerk..." (Y/N) muttered to herself as she got changed before heading off to school.

***

At school, (Y/N) was getting her books out of her locker, thinking if whether Gohan only saw her as a friend.

"(Y/N)!"

It was him. A surge of feelings rushed through her. Anger, hurt, sadness, all mixed together and churned like a garbage disposal.

Before Gohan could reach her, she closed her locker door and took off running in the sea of people. Away from her locker.

Away from Gohan.

***

In class, she decided to sit very far away from him or surround herself with random people. Even though she did not really feel comfortable doing so, she thought it was better than having to deal with that baka she was so hopelessly in love with.

***

During FCE, (Y/N) was cleaning up when Videl walked over.

"So I see you've finally given up, huh?" (Y/N) asked with a smirk.

(Y/N) just rolled her eyes and continued cleaning.

"He doesn't even like you... why should you continue living?" Videl said, "Maybe you should just die..."

(Y/N) stopped and stared at her. Videl gave her a smirk and walked away.

Die...

***

It has been a week since that incident between (Y/N) and Gohan happened. She ignored every single phone call, text message and visits from him. Whenever he came around, she made sure that her parents told him that she were sick in bed or not around, but she was pretty sure he could feel her ki. Whenever he calls her name in the hallway or walks up to her, she just runs away. In class, she would sit very far away from him and surround herself with people. So she was basically avoiding him.

Videl had been torturing (Y/N) too. She kept harassing and mocking (Y/N) and constantly told her to die. She even left notes on (Y/N)'s locker to tell her that she did not fit in, etc.

As the school bell rang, (Y/N) stuffed her books in her locker quickly and headed back home.

Die.

That was the only solution she could think of to end it all.

She rushed into her house. Her parents were not back yet. She dashed to the kitchen and grabbed the knife before going to her room.

She sat on her bed and started cutting her wrists with the knife. Blood dripped onto the bedsheets, her clothes and the floor.

Suddenly, the room around her seemed to be spinning like a crazy carousel, before she slipped into a world of darkness.

A/N: So I changed it a little. Please comment, vote and add this to your library and reading list(s)! Sayonara!

A/N #2: Wth... my writing skills suck so bad in this chapter... T_T #icrieverytiem

Edited on: 10 September 2016