Chapter Thirteen: True Feelings Revealed

A/N: Soz for not telling you this earlier, but Gohan will be in most classes with you!

It was the weekend. (Y/N) was watching television. Sort of. She was wondering what Goten meant when he said that Gohan would be worried about her if she caught the flu.

He only thinks of me as a friend and nothing more, she thought.

As she put that thought aside, the doorbell rang. She got up and opened it.

It was Gohan.

"Hey (Y/N)," he said with that wide grin of his, "Wanna hang out today?"

"Sure," she said and smiled, "I'll go and ask my mom first."

She dashed inside the house and found her mom busy washing her hands in the kitchen.

"Mom," (Y/N) said, "Can I go out with Gohan today?"

"Sure, honey," her mother answered.

(Y/N) ran to the door and said, "Why don't you come inside first? I'll go upstairs and get changed."

"Sure," he said and smiled.

(Y/N) led him to the living room.

"Wait here for me," she said, "I'll be right back."

She dashed upstairs and looked through the clothes in her wardrobe. Finally, she found the perfect outfit and got dressed. She had put on a blue jean jacket, (F/C) dress and a pair of (white/silver/gold - any colour that matches) tights. She had a pair of (F/C) heels on, a (F/C) headband on and the bracelets on to hide her scars. She took one last look at herself in the mirror before rushing downstairs and saw her mother talking to Gohan.

"M-Mom!" she said, "What're you doing?"

"I was telling Gohan about your feelings towards him," she answered.

"Mom!"

(Y/N) was blushing now and her mother laughed.

"Now you two go sort it out," she said with a smile, "Bye!"

She got off the couch and headed upstairs.

There was silence between them.

Great, now he'll think I'm another obsessive fangirl and he won't want to hang out with me any more, she groaned mentally.

"Y-you don't believe what she said, do you?" she asked nervously.

"(Y/N), can I ask you a question?" Gohan asked.

"Sure..."

"Do you love me?"

(Y/N) remained silent. Did he like her back? What if he likes Videl instead? Were they still friends? The pressure was getting too much to take.

"Yes, I have a crush on you!" she blurted out before blushing profusely, looking away.

He cupped her face into his hands and said softly, "I love you too (Y/N)."

He leaned in, kissing her on the lips. Their lips moved in sync with passion. Finally, they broke away and (Y/N) said, "Do you still wanna hang out today?"

"Sure," he answered and said, "Let's go!"

A/N: I originally planned to make Gohan kiss you at the ending, but then I decided not to. So here it is! ^_^

a/n #2: what did i even write

edited on: 14 november 2016, monday