Chapter 6

It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
It's Tricky...it's Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)
It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
It's Tricky...Tr-tr-tr-tricky (Tricky) Trrrrrrrrrrricky

Is what I woke up to a phone blaring. It took 1 minute or so to remember what happened last night. Caleb was still asleep even with his alarm I think... was going off. I figured he will eventually wake up and fix his own alarm so I left it. I quietly got out of the bed and headed to my room. I had slept for 5 hours which for me was a record. Zac was no longer in my room either so I grabbed my clothes to get ready for a shower. When I walked past Caleb's room he had gotten up and was trying to find his clothes.

I lifted my hand up ready to knock on the bathroom door when it opened to a shirtless Zac.
"Morning," he mumbled. I just nodded at him.
"Umm sorry about stealing your bed." I just shrugged because what else was there to do. With that he walked into Caleb's room and I walked into the bathroom.

The water droplets felt good against my skin as it cascaded down my body. I grabbed strawberry lollipop scented shower gel, Mrs J had given me and washed myself not wanting to take longer then necessary in case anyone else wanted a shower. Once I was clean and dressed I followed my nose to the kitchen. All three boys were at the table eating.
"Did you sleep well,Violet?" Alex asked noticing I was there. I looked at Caleb and Zac but they kept eating. I just nodded giving Alex a smile. I grabbed an instant coffee packet and popped some toast in. Once both was ready I too joined them at the table.

"Steph is coming home tonight." Caleb said out loud, "She texted me this morning, that dad will drop her off." So that's where she had been I am guessing. Alex just frowned clearly not that excited.

"She texted me that too." Zac said looking up from his food.

"If you guys don't hurry up you will all be late." Mrs J yelled from somewhere in the house. We all grabbed our books and began walking to school.

"Where did you end up anyway Violet when I slept in your bed?" Zac asked. Alex looked highly confused.

"She slept with me." Caleb responded. Did he even think how that sounded? Upon hearing this Zac and Alex's eyebrows shot up. Caleb just left it at that and began talking about Alex's tournament he had today. Despite having more sleep than usual I could not stop yawning. Zac watching me decided for us to get a coffee for us all. He and Caleb went in to order. We really did not have enough time to stop so I was going to be late on my second day. My coffee calling was more important at the moment though. I lent on Alex and pulled out my phone and typed: why the frown when your sister was mentioned???

"To be honest she is a bit of a self obsessed bitch. Zac and her have this on off thing and although Caleb may act like he couldn't careless about it. It pisses him off. Steph just loves drama and when Caleb is shitty the whole house has problems."

Does Zac know Caleb hates it.

"No. Steph does she just couldn't careless. I know she is my sister and all and I do love her she just thinks her problems are greater then anyone else's." The other two walked out and Zac handed me a latte and I smiled gratefully.
**************************
Alex had sat with me at morning tea like he had promised but his tournament went from after morning tea till four meaning I would be walking home with Caleb. Next period I had biology and we were doing the prac. It also was the second last period of the day and I had gotten no home work except business so far.

Ding ding ding.
All the students stood up grabbing their book to get out of the classroom before the teacher gave them home work. I was the third last out and I walked in a bit late to biology as everyone was setting up their apparatus. I walked over to Zac and my station we shared with I hate violets guts girl and Caleb. Ms Gibbons came around with a rat for each of us and a laminated labeled diagram. When we were suppose to start dissecting the rat Caleb partner informed him he had to do it as there was no way she wanted to touch it.

I rolled my eyes. Why would she take this class then? The instruction were on my tablet  and Caleb had forgotten his so we ended up sharing. Caleb didn't really seem to care that his partner wasn't helping and soon began. Zac insisted he could do it while I pinned it back but soon Caleb's partner got jealous and told Zac she needed to tell him something. They walked over to a corner and she couldn't keep her hands off him yet they were in a classroom with a teacher. People these days... I just continued in my own. There was this step that required two people to do it properly and I looked around the classroom to find the nerds who were paired together we're still working way ahead and a group of guys were just poking one rat and with the exception of two to three other groups who were trying to not very successfully still dissect their rats and Caleb and I, everyone else was just standing around. What was the teacher doing? Caleb was up to the same part as me so without getting his attention and trying to ask him for help, I just helped him hold it back while he tried to get the heart out to examine it. He muttered a thanks before helping me with mine.