Do You Think I'm Going To Die?

I struggled to get up but I felt an agonizing pressure on my chest that was keeping me down. "What's wrong?" I heard someone say--Dean, I think.

"I think...I think I did something terrible. I can't get up," I whispered, unable to reach a higher volume.

"Here," he said, putting his arm around me to support me as I got up and walked to Shell Cottage. I couldn't take in the sight of it--I couldn't take in the sight of anything.

"Vat is wrong with 'er?" Fleur asked. I tried to say something in return but I couldn't get the words out.

"Not sure. I think the Apparating might have done something to her..."

"Iz she pregnant? Did you do zis to 'er?" Fleur asked Dean, her voice outraged.

"No, no. It wasn't me, I swear." I wanted to laugh despite the situation but yet again, I wasn't exactly in control of my body. 

A wave of nausea passed over me and I got sick just as they laid me down on what I assumed was a couch. I thought that I would feel better afterwards but no relief came. "Vat is it?"

"Allie, what's wrong?" Dean asked.

I opened my eyes, seeing the blurred figures of Fleur and Dean above me. "I think I broke an Unbreakable Vow."

Fleur took a sharp intake of breath. "Vat do we do? I don't know 'ow to deal whiz a situation like zis! Bill!" She ran off to find her husband.

Dean kneeled down next to me. "Allie? Did this Unbreakable Vow have anything to do with Draco?" I nodded, thinking back to my vows.

"Will you, Allie, stand by Draco's side no matter what situation may arise?"

I closed my eyes for a few moments and exhaled slowly. "I will."

But I didn't--I didn't stand with him in this situation. And now me and my babies will suffer because of my decision. "I'm scared, Dean," I admitted, holding back a sob as another wave of nausea swept over me. This time I fought to keep what little I had left in my stomach down.

He grabbed my hand and ran his thumb over it again and again. The gesture was comforting. I vaguely noticed Bill come into the picture. "Did you really break an Unbreakable Vow?" 

I nodded. "Can you tell me the specific vow you broke? It could be the only way to save you."

I gathered up my strength in order to explain. "The Death Eaters...they forced Draco and I to marry but instead of normal vows...they-they made us make an Unbreakable Vow. One of the vows was, 'Will you stand by Draco's side no matter what situation may arise.' I broke that one. He didn't want me to go because he thought we'd be killed but I went anyway... I left and now I'm going to die and so are my babies," I said, tears rushing down my face again. "It's their fault that we're having babies anyway and now it's their fault that we're going to die!"

"Settle down, Allie. I don't want you to hurt yourself. Do you know of a way that we could get Draco here? If he changes his mind, it might just save you."

I thought about that. Did I know anyone who could bring Draco here without letting the other Death Eaters know? "Nehemiah. He's part of the Order now. He could bring him here."

"I'll go see what I can do," Bill said, leaving my sight.

"Do you zhink you could 'elp Allie up to one of ze bedrooms?" Fleur asked Dean. "I 'ave to go tend to 'ermione."

"Sure," he said, helping me up just as he had done outside.

The room that I was led into looked fairly bare and there was one twin sized bed which I was lowered onto. "Are you going to be okay in here?"