THE JOURNEY AIN'T OVER!!!

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, FANTASTIC, DEVOTED READERS!

So, big news. Before we get to that, I just wanted to say one thing:

I have a new Harry Styles fanfic on my page! It's called City of Crows and it's gang-themed. It would mean the world to me if people check it out!

Ok, now...

I understand I may not have delivered the most ~satisfying~ per se, ending.

However, tough.

That's the way the story ends. I know it isn't very happy, but life isn't always perfect.

Also, I am writing this to tell you that IT ISN'T OVER.

Okay, well, it is. Don't think I'm magically bringing them back from the dead. (They're not Eric, for Pete's sake.)

However, one thing i AM doing is writing another book:

AN ALTERNATE VERSION OF REJECTION PAYS A PRICE.

What would have happened if Tamara Rose had never run away? Would she still have met Mark and the guys? Would she still end up dead? Would Lizzie? Would Eric end up paralyzed, or evil, or dead?

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?

Well, soon, I guess you'll find out. This book will be muuucccchhh shorter, but no less action-packed and dramatic.

Anyways, I would like to thank you all one last time for having been such an amazing, wonderful, supportive group of readers, and I love you all so much! Thank you for making this journey such an amazing one!

LOVE, HUGS, AND GREAT BIG GUMMY BUGS!!!!

(~like, worms and stuff~)

< 3 < 3 < 3