One

Play the song! Please?  

The night was cold, just like him. 

 On top of Westminster Cathedral shone (e/c) eyes, the beautiful predator gazed through the dark victorian city streets in search of a unlucky source of life. Being one of the last, he had to be extra careful, humans just under his feet were very old fashioned and still believed in the existence of his kind.

Though during night time all of them could perish leaving nothing but empty bodies, during the day it was a different story, his strength and speed went down dangerously, leaving /him just as helpless as a human.

His eyes landed on a old male, he was walking with difficulty, supporting himself on the wall,  obviously drunk. Making the unique creature's meal easier. The stupid human made his way to an alley, which made the red King wonder if he was as idiotic once a long time ago. The figure disappeared from the roof of the Cathedral and appeared just a few centimeters from the man's neck, feeling his breath drunken man turned his head to the source, finding the most gorgeous male he had ever seen looking at him with a stoic face.

"Weeell, aren't you a cu-hiccup*-tie, want me to warm you up?" The monster smirked and gently took the mortal's arms in his hands. "I'm glad you asked" He giggled. "Too bad in the end your decision did not matter." With that said, the creature broke the man's arms and covered the human's mouth before he could emit a sound. "Your existence served for something in the end, I bet you were useless from birth. Anyway~, thanks for the meal." Fangs sharper than a needle pierced the skin, red bloomed in the immortal's mouth while the old man felt ecstasy, but that wasn't for long. The body went pale, then limp.     

There goes the first chapter, I know its little but the future ones will be longer, hope you liked it! I think you guessed it already but, the photo is Ciel as an adult.

Im very sorry if you find mistakes.

The song is called "Still Doll" by Kanon Wakeshima.