Five

Ciel stood there, an amused expression displaying on his pale factions; they were dealing with something bigger than what he had thought at first

Ciel stood there, an amused expression displaying on his pale factions; they were dealing with something bigger than what he had thought at first. Sebastian glared at the reaper, who was on the floor laughing, he could wake all London if he didn't close that mouth of his. "You have a lot to explain." Ciel gave Undertaker a cold stare and walked out of the alley. Sebastian offered the white haired a hand to stand up, but Undertaker just jumped up and ran after the Phantomhive Lord.

Time skip.

"You may start talking." Ciel read the new documents Sebastian had brought when they arrived after the encounter with that particular murderer. Undertaker stood in front of Ciel's desk, his crazed grin somehow made the Lord's gray study a bit more lively. Sebastian was at the bluennettes side, waiting patiently for the information Undertaker had about that fascinating creature they encountered. "Oh! (Y/n)'s information is quite limited, you see, he's book of life has the first pages missing. No matter how much I searched for them I never found them. I was quite sad about it, I still am." Undertaker cupped his cheeks and pouted. "Moreover, all the information I possess is after he died."Ciel's eye widened and directed all his attention to the crazy male before him, meanwhile Sebastian just smirked at how more interesting that beautiful creature was. "Earl, have you ever heard the word vampire?" The said male kept his cold stare and set down his paperwork. "I've read about them, I believe they are nothing but stories."

Undertaker's eyes shone behind the bangs that covered them. "Well, those creatures that live of human blood are real Earl, and that man you just met today is one of them, or at least what's left of them." Ciel touched his ear, that had already healed but the feeling of fangs still remained on his skin. "That's why the bodies of the victims had a single bruise on their neck..." "Indeed!" The reaper exclaimed at the Earl's statement, jumping a bit. "Sebastian, have you ever encountered a vampire?" The butler fake smiled at the memorie. "Oh I have my lord, many years ago. But there's no much to tell; it was a beautiful female, but deadly like the most poisonous spider. I just saw her once, since then I haven't seen any of her kind until Mr.(Y/n) showed."

"They are pretty powerful creatures, you could compare them to demons..." Undertaker smiled at the cold glare from the Phantomhive successor. "Both nourish from the humans! Hahaha. But there is something that distincts them." Ciel leaned in. The sunrise illuminated the dark room, warming a bit cold London. "The sun. But do not think it's like the books you've read; they don't reduce to ashes, no. It just weakens them, they go back to the strength they had once as a human. That's why the specie was slaughtered by a group of humans that called themselves "The cross of exorcism." They almost erased them all." Ciel got lost in thought and came to a decision.

"We shall find him today while the sun weakens him."

Time skip.

You skipped through London's streets, catching the attention of the passers bys with your beauty. You were extremely bored, and you had to keep an eye for that reaper you met years ago, specially those two demons that tried capturing you just some hours ago. Your cross necklace bounced by the fast steps you took, hitting softly your chest. Everyone thinks the cross could burn your kind's skin, or that you couldn't see your own reflection on a mirror, poor idiots. The light pain that brought you that silver cross hanging from your neck was the memories it brought you; very painful memories that all these many years still haunt you. "Tch." You clicked your tongue in annoyance. You entered a bakery and gazed through all the colorful sweets, you're sure he would laugh at you right now. A vampire that enjoys sweets? Well that's you. Human's blood tends to be bitter, you despised the taste, ever since you walked on this earth you had an infatuation with the sweet flavor coming from the sugar grains. But as vampire, you need blood to live. You've tasted sweet blood, those demons... Giggles brought you back from your thoughts, a group of women inside the shop was stealing glances at you. You ignored the foolish mortals and went back to buying a (F/f) cake.

When you were back on the street with the pastry in a white box with a purple bow on it, you felt a shiver go down your spine. That's strange, you looked behind you, nothing in peculiar, just humans. You walked back to the abandoned building you hid away during day time, but sometimes, like now, you got bored and left to find a kind of entertainment or something sweet to buy. As you got closer the shivers intensified, making you stop at the entrance of the hole you used to kill your time. "I know you are in there, Undertaker." "HAHAHA you found us!" The laughter came from inside the building. You sighed and waited for the male to come out with his demon friends. The trio stood before you, now you notice the blue haired one is small, while the raven haired one is just as tall as you. "Are you, maybe, the Queen's Watchdog?" You stared stoically at the Earl. "How..." You felt a sharp object press against your neck. You side glanced behind you, your eyes showing boredom rather than fear. Sebastian pressed a knife on your neck, while he secretly enjoyed the proximity he had with you right now. "Please remain still Mr. (Y/N), or else I'll be obliged to bruise this soft skin." A pang of jealousy punched Ciel and Undertaker, although Undertaker was the one that understood why he felt this way. Ciel growled and closed his eyes in frustration.

"So Earl, what's your next move?" Undertaker asked, curious about what may come next. You stared at the Lord, not forgetting to keep your cake safe. Ciel blushed when his eyes met your (E/c) ones.

"I want you to work for me." Oh, did he just say that? Haha, now this interesting. You smirked, your white fangs showing. "You want a murderer working for you, a monster that could feed of your servants? Is that what you desire or there is something else that you are keeping hidden?" Ciel was taken back by you. You were right but the reasons he had to make you work for him were nothing but business and getting more power. His face erupted in a bright red. "You're wrong. You can't feed of the servants, I'll kill before that happens." Sebastian said proudly. "And if you try to escape, we'll find you next morning and kill you." Undertaker laughed and Ciel got his composure back. You narrowed your eyes at them, you had no option. "Tch, well then." Ciel smirked mischievously at you.

You made a mental note that moment,

You were going to punish them.

  ........................................................................................................〆(。。)  

(F/f): Favorite flavor