Three

The carriage advanced through London's cold morning, not like Ciel or Sebastian could feel it

  The carriage advanced through London's cold morning, not like Ciel or Sebastian could feel it. Already bored, Ciel gazed the city lost in his own world. It's been a while since he visited him, not really needing any assistance for a long time, he has solved all the cases only with the help of Sebastian. For some reason, there is no pattern in the assassin's victims; they differ from ages, to looks and gender. It seemed he attempted to hide the bodies by drowning them in the lake's darkness... it did not work out for him, if you ask Ciel, he thinks it was a very careless move. His thoughts were stopped by the sudden sound of the door being opened by Sebastian, who had a smug look, enjoying the glare his master was giving him. "We have arrived my Lord." Ciel wanted to slap him with all his might, but that was inappropiate at his current location, full of spectators. Making his way out the carriage, Ciel and Sebastian entered the shop named Undertaker.

The smell of death invaded their senses, as well as wood. As usual, Sebastian approached a random coffin and knocked gently on it's surface. "Good morning Mr. Undertaker. We are in need of some information." The coffin's door opened in a flash, revealing a handsome white haired reaper. "Earl! What a surprise. I'm very aware that you know what comes first." Ciel's eye closed and sighed annoyed. "Sebastian." The butler placed a hand where his heart is supposed to be and bowed. "Yes my Lord." Outside, the constant laughing could be heard easily, scaring some passing citizens.

"HAHAHAHA That's a good one HAHAHA-" Back inside the shop, Undertaker was laughing uncontrollably, clutching his stomach. "I've done my part. Now, may you inform me about the lake's hidden corpses state?" The room suddenly went dead silent. "I've suspected the Queen would send her dog to sniff for the culprit... hmmmmm... I have a condition." Ciel and Sebastian were taken back by this. "And what would this condition be?" The Earl arched a brow, confused by such words coming from the reaper. "I want to be present through the whole investigation." Not even Sebastian expected this. The Phantomhive Lord debated this request. Sighing, again, he gave in. "Alright, but I must know the reason why?" Undertaker smirked and made his way to a coffin, slowly moving his hand through it's top. If they saw his eyes, they would had noticed the dreamy and lusted look they held.

"He is a friend of mine."