Two

The morning started with the sound of a scream.

A young couple had gone out for a date at the park and decided to go by the lake on a boat. Enjoying themselves they made it to the center, when the gentleman noticed some kind of clothings floating a couple of miles away. He got closer. Too bad curiosity killed the cat. The owners of the clothing were drifting slowly across the couple's boat.

An hour time skip.

Loads of people could be seen at the park, curious of the rumor of six corpses found at the lake. The policemen didn't let them trespass, but a bit could be seen if you stepped in your tip toes. That's exactly what you did. Finding a crowd and policemen around your new scrap dumpster got you extremely nervous, what if they found your recent meals! Now that you think about it, your knot on the bag did feel a bit loose but just went with it. Big mistake. Normally you just dump them in a hole you would cover with a cement block that fakes being part of the ground on an alley. The problem was they were piling up. So taking six, you shove them in a bag, tied it up to some rocks and tossed them on a park's lake.You probably get this for being lazy. "Get back, this view is not easily tolerated!" Well, they're right, the bodies are disgusting to look at, especially for their paleness and white fog in their eyes. But the detail that catches the eye was the gash on the necks.

Fuck.

Time skip. 2 days later.

Sebastian had a long day, Mey-Rin broke 3 tableware; Finnian killed the whole rose garden and Baldroy had burnt the meat savings. Having to fix all himself was mentally exhausting. At least he now was on his break with the most beautiful creature of all.

Ding~

Now his break was ruined too. He teleported to the door and opened it. "Good afternoon sir, how can I help you?" He faked a smile and saluted the mailman. "Good afternoon! Excuse the late hours, but I carry an urgent letter from the Queen, It's for Earl Ciel Phantomhive." "Thank you, I will deliver it immediately." As soon the door was closed, he appeared in front of his master's desk. "What is it?" "Greetings my Lord." "Sebastian, what. is. it?" "It appears the Queen sent us an urgent letter my Lord." He placed it on top of Ciel's paperwork. The Earl's eyes drifted from his book to the letter, with a sigh he opened it.

My dear Guard dog;

I need you to aid England solving this case. It seems that two days ago some couple found six bodies floating in the City's park. I'm very aware that sounds like any other murderer case, but that's sadly mistaken; there was no clue of the culprit. Please start investigating, my dear, as soon a possible.

Queen Victoria.

"Sebastian, gather all the details of the recent murder and arrange a carriage, I want it outside my manor on the early morning." Ciel's eyes returned to the pages of the book; he wasn't amazed at all, he now was a demon, no human could win against him or his butler. "Yes my Lord."