Seven

You pushed open the door that you knew to be the entrance to Ciel's study

You pushed open the door that you knew to be the entrance to Ciel's study. At the other side the demon lifted a brow at your presence. "(Y/n), I do not recall ever calling for your assistance." You closed the door gently, you don't want that butler interrupting your fun time, did you? "Indeed, but you see, I need a word with you, master."

You approached the desk where Ciel enjoyed a book. You soon smelled the cake on Ciel's mouth and lips. Damned demon. "Go on."

Your sharp (e/c) gaze focused on Ciel. You couldn't help but feel excitement, it's has been a while since you played with your food. You licked your fangs inside your mouth slightly. "Well, it's considered very rude to eat someone else's pastry without permission, don't you agree, master?" Ciel looked unfazed by you finding out, it didn't bother him the slightest.

He smirked at you. "Oh, I assumed you wouldn't mind, since you already fed some hours ago." He closed his book and leaned on the desk. Oh, he was just asking for you to punish him, and you were gong to comply happily. You returned the smirk.

"Oh, you're very right master. I don't mind." You leaned on the desk, your muscular arms on both ends of the desk. Your nose grazed Ciel's. "But I must say-"

Faster than Ciel's demon eyes could detect, (Y/n) had spun him around and pinned him against the desk, (Y/n) towered over him. "-a behavior like that must be punished nonetheless." You caged him, now you were in power, and not him, or at least until dawn comes. Ciel blushed and tried to push you away. "Release me or I will call Sebastian."

Like you would let that happen. "I will not, master." You are doing it again, every time you call Ciel master, he noticed your sarcasm and mockery towards him. But he had to get used to it. And he was right, you dread the word master, but you could make an exception when the word was used towards you.

"Sebastia-"

Before he could pronounce that crow demon's "name" you silenced him with you lips. You instantly recognized the taste of (f/f) cake. You licked Ciel's lip as if asking permission for entrance, that Ciel was never going to grant. You used one hand to keep Ciel's hands pinned, with your free hand, you massaged Ciel's hip.

"Mnn..."

Ciel's moan, filled your ears, only making you hungry for more. His moan had made him part his lips, which you took advantage of and introduced your tongue into his mouth. You explored every space of his mouth, not leaving a single bit unexplored. Meanwhile, our poor Ciel was having a good time, even if he wouldn't admit it, he would have called Sebastian telepathically long ago, but, you occupied his mind,

every.little. bit. of. it.

"Hnnn!"

Your hand massaged his hip a bit more violently now. Now Ciel's tongue was having a battle with yours, looks like someone is excited.

"Haa..." You released his lips, a string of saliva connected him to you. You took the beautiful sight, he was blushing so much, and some saliva fell from the corner of his mouth. You chuckled at this.

"I see you're enjoying yourself." He glared at you. "Damn you." Ciel spat at you, how cute. You grabbed his chin and moved his head to the side. His neck now was displayed to you, for being a demon, his skin had a tint of pink to it. "Don't you dare you leach." The male under you ordered, but you ignored it.

"But this is the best part." You smirked. But your master kept glaring at you with a venomous gaze. Ciel tried kicking you, but sadly for him, the heated kiss you both shared moments ago had weakened his legs. He had to say, his luck wasn't working this days.

"I'm sure you don't mind a little bite, right master?" You lowered your face to his neck. He smelled sweet. You licked his neck slowly.

"Ahh!" Oh... he had a sensitive neck. That only makes things more fun, for you and for him.

You showed your fangs, ready to pierce his pinkish looking skin. Your hand held his head in place.

Bam!

Suddenly, the door burst open.

"Bassy, are you here my dear?!"

.........................................................................〆(。。)

So, as you have noticed, the reader is the seme ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)