Six

You sat in silence, you gazed at the carriage's window still holding the (f/c) close. There was no way you were going to let it get screwed up by these demons and reaper. Ciel sat across you, looking directly at you, he just couldn't help it, you were... odd.

Not only you were a creature he believed non-existent, but your beauty was like a rose's, beautiful but if you touch it, you bleed and in this case, die. Like Undertaker said, you could be compared to a demon, but somehow Ciel felt, you could be even more dangerous than a demon.

Not only Ciel stared at you, but Undertaker as well, It had been so long since you both had encountered each other. "So, how have you been (Y/n)~?" You turned to him, glaring at him profoundly. This bastard dares to talk to you after helping this demons to capture you.

You know this idiot was their only source of information but you couldn't picture him having many details. Very big mistake of your part.

"Quite good, until you showed up." He just grinned at you, making you to clench your jaw strongly, your fangs slightly hurting your mouth flesh. "Do you want me to pity you?" Ciel said, not showing any interest in your conversation with the reaper but your reactions.

Oh... He was the first one on the punishment list, damned demon, you'll show him about respect. You smirked, confusing Ciel in the process. You had many things in mind, you couldn't wait for dawn.

"If you wish to, my lord." You were clearly making fun of him and his butler, who was driving the carriage, you guessed, back to his manor. He just glared at you, only giving you more pleasure of his anger.

"HAHAHAHA! You are still the same (Y/n)! HAHAHAHA" The grey haired man shouted, trying to not suffocate himself with his strong laughter.

You went back to gazing out the window, your had been taken away and now you have to get used to this.

How bothersome.

Time Skip.

It was an almost quiet ride, if it wasn't for Undertaker's snickers now and then. You had arrived at your new Master's manor. The butler opened the door and helped Ciel out, after him, Undertaker jumped out, not needing the seductive's demon help.

"Here Mr.(Y/n)." He extended a hand to help you out, but you just stared at it for a two mere seconds, and then pushed him to the side.

The manor was quite beautiful, you had to admit it. They started to walk towards the entrance, you followed behind them. Sebastian opened the door, and from it, three humans fell, as if they were trying to listen who was this attractive guest. That guest being you obviously.

"Oww.." A female human with purple pigtails stood up, the other two copying her actions. "Welcome back Master Ciel!" The three said in unision. Sebastian sighed at the trio. "You three could have waited far from the door..." The small blonde human looked down. "We're sorry Sebastian."