Four

It has been tough since those humans found your scraps, you had to eat less this past days; which upset you to no end. You walked along the lonely streets of London, in search of an ill person; you forced yourself to drink the nectar you lived of from rotting humans laying on the streets freezing to death. Yes, a cruel act, not like you cared at all. Your heart became stone since you were turned many years ago. What bothered you about drinking their blood was that the taste wasn't the best, but it gave you the same strength the blood from a healthy human would give you. No one would suspect you killing those pitiful rotten people, because no one cares about them; humans may call you cruel and a monster, when they can't see that among their kind exist worst monsters than demons.

You gazed around bored, when your eye caught the form of a young woman sleeping against the wall. You appeared before her in less than a second, starling her; she looked up. Her eyes widened, you were the most beautiful and handsome man she's seen; her already blushed cheeks by the fever turned even more pink. "Beautiful..." The woman said. You took her arms, lifted her up and supported her with your body. "Rest now." You told her, your face inexpressive. Her head rested on you shoulder, leaving her neck to your complete access; your fangs bored into it. The red nectar filled your mouth. You closed your eyes as her body went limp in your arms until it fell to the ground. Your tongue licked the remains from your lips, while you turned around to keep walking with the moon as your company.

You kept walking and advanced through an alley, your senses on guard; around these parts people can get mugged pretty easily, not like you can't kill them before they show themselves to you. Your footsteps echoed through the alley, but suddenly you stopped and glanced behind you... nothing.

Fwoooosh

Your hand moved in an inhuman speed catching five knives before they could even get any close to your chest, head and arms. "Only a coward would attack from the shadows." You said, your words displaying boredom. "Look at our manners! We better show ourselves and greet (Y/n) shouldn't we?" Your eyes widened. That voice belonged to...

Beside Undertaker stood two males... both not human. The smaller one had blue hair and a stunning blue eye, the other one covered by an eyepatch. The taller one had black hair and red eyes... Demons. "So this is the murderer, right, Undertaker?" The bluenette said, eyeing you. "Indeed, Earl." Undertaker smiled creepily at you. You just stood there, not moving a single muscle, analyzing their every movement. "Sebastian" The blue eyed man said, clearly not interested in you. "Take care of him so we can go back as fast as possible."

"Yes, my Lord." "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Undertaker said to the demons, too bad he was too slow. Sebastian threw his knives at you, only to end stuck on the wall. You disappeared from sight; dumb demons, they should not judge a book by it's cover. Ciel gasped when he felt someone breathing on his ear. You bite into his ear. 

Taking notice of this Sebastian tried to stab you using his demon powers; clearly not liking how close you were to his master, you dodged it easily, jumping back. "You may be demons, but you still bleed like a mortal." You said smirking, you licked your lips, liking the taste... a lot. "HAHAHAHA- I WARNED YOU!!" Screamed Undertaker in between his laughs. Sebastian smirked at you, confusing you. "What an interesting individual, may I get the pleasure of hearing your name from your pink lips?" The handsome demon butler asked you. Was he flirting?

Instead of answering him you threw at him the five knives he had gifted you earlier, making move out of the way. Although, he didn't expect you to be behind him the moment he did... You perforated his neck with your fangs, taking Sebastian by surprise. He turned around fast and swinged his knives at your face, again, you easily got away. "Why would I, demon? You haven't introduced yourself first. Very rude from your part." Your (S/c) finger cleaned a drop of blood on your chin. You then licked it smirking at the trio. You were getting into demon blood at this point, so sweet. 

"Oh, my sincerest apologies." You raised an eyebrow, an honest demon? You don't believe a single word coming from him. "My name is Sebastian Michaelis and this is my master, Earl Ciel Phantomhive. This gentleman is known as-" "No need to tell me the reaper's name, I already know him." You stated looking directly at the white haired reaper. Sebastian and Ciel seemed confused at you.

"You may address me as (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n). I wish we could talk more but our time to get to know each other has sadly ended, until next time." It didn't really bothered you telling them your name, the only information they can get about you is from the reaper, wich is very limited. You took a step forward and before your foot could touch the ground, you disappeared.

........................................................................................................〆(。。)

Outfit Ideas:  

Yeah, he looks like Arthur from Hetalia