Part 3: Hello New Life

Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Please leave comments on things I need to fix or comment your love for something. Comment on this paragraph if you would like to get this chapter dedicated to you or anyone of your choosing. Thanks for reading!!!

.
.
.
"Abby we are here"

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder. I groan and open my eyes. I see that it was Calum waking me up, my parents weren't in the car.

I look around and notice that the car we were in is sitting in the driveway.

"Where are we?" I ask Calum.

"I guess we are home" He shrugs.

I grab my suitcase and stand in the driveway, looking up at my new home. My parents had informed me that we moved to Wilshire. I just looked at the house in awe. Our other house was your average two story house, it was really nice, but this house is a little much. I shook my head and walked through the big double doors. It looked expensive, I was scared to touch anything in fear of it shattering at the mere touch. It was fully furnished, modern style. I guess we won't be bringing any of our old furniture here.

I eventually found my mother in what I assume to be the master because she was unpacking her stuff and my fathers into dressers.

"Uuh.. Mom?" She flinched and looked up.

"Gosh Abby! You scared the crap right out of me! What do you need love?"

"Well, I was wondering if you and dad had picked a specific room out for me or if I got to choose?"

"Goodness, um down the hall to the right and the last door on the left is yours. Now git because I have to be to work in the morning, which means I need to go to bed and not be disturbed. Understood?"

I nodded and started down the hall. After a few steps I heard her mumble "I love you" but I didn't respond. I walked all the way to the end and paused. I took a breath before opening the door. When I opened it I almost tripped over my own feet because I was in love with my room! Wanna know why?

The walls were a light lavender and the bedspread was a much deeper plum. My room was purple!! Oh my god! I thought I was going to pass out. My bed was huge. It had to be a king or bigger. There was a door to my right and a door to my left. I decided to open the one to the left and it was a bathroom the size of my old room. The door to the right was a closet about the same size as the bathroom.

Even though my parents aren't around much, they do try to make up for it. I got to give them credit for trying.

I focused my attention to exploring the house. There were three other bedrooms other than my parents and mine, each with their own bathroom. Although they weren't as big, probably half the size. All the bedrooms were in the second floor. On the first floor there was a kitchen and it was huge and expensive looking, I didn't even dare go in there. There was a couple bathrooms on the main floor, also. A living room, dining room, and a family room. I walked out back and I saw the ocean.

I screeched and ran upstairs to grab a swimming suit out of my suitcase. I threw it on and ran back out, kicking up sand behind me. I dived into the ocean and swam for a couple hours.

The rest of the week was spent mainly swimming, training, and unpacking once our stuff arrived. Not much unpacking happened because my parents were out of town on business, so there were boxes everywhere. But my room was all unpacked and organized so I was satisfied. Tomorrow is my first day at Wilshire Highschool, and not to mention my birthday!!!

I closed my eyes and dreamed of what my mate might be like.