Part 17: Confrontations are a B****

Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Please leave comments on things I need to fix or comment your love for something. Comment on this paragraph if you would like to get this chapter dedicated to you or anyone of your choosing. Thanks for reading!!!

.
.
.
The weeks went by as I practised my dance. I was dancing to the song Hurt by Christina Aguilera. Luke and I became closer and I've almost forgotten about Kelsie's threat. Almost. I'm sure she has something planned though so I let my guard down but that won't happen. I didn't end up getting the puppy. They explained that since my parents are usually on business trips and Calum and I are at school that no one would be with the puppy during the day. I'm not too upset about it though, I understand that the puppy needs constant attention that I couldn't give it. Nobody knows that I signed up for the show case except for the people I had to audition for, the principal and all of the performing arts directors at the school. They were simply awestruck by my performance that they wanted me to end the showcase! From what I've heard the person to end the showcase is always the best because they save the best for last. I told Calum, Luke, Elliot, and of course Lily about it and they have been helping me and are really supportive. They always want to watch me practise but every time they come to watch we end up in a dance party. So I had to stop letting them come if I wanted any practice. My mom and dad are coming home today. I'm really excited because they don't know about Luke or the showcase. Luke's dad and current Alpha won't let me and Calum join their pack until we have my parents permission or I'm 18. But they don't let me contact them when they are on business trips because I'm a "distraction" so I can't just call and ask.

Calum and I are currently doing our daily training. As always, I'm kicking his ass. I sent him a right hook but he grabbed my arm and flipped me, pinning me down until I was forced to tap out. Okay, maybe I'm not kicking his butt.

"Have you gone soft on me Bella?" He teased as he held out his hand to help me up.

"No! We've just been at this since 4:00 this morning. That's five hours! I'm exhausted. I'm calling it a day. I grabbed a towel and started drinking from my water bottle. We headed upstairs to our rooms and I took a shower. I put some sweats and a fuzzy sweater on and layed in bed reading my favorite story ever on wattpad, it's called The Bad Boy Stole My Bra and I'm in love with it. I have literally read it five times.

I heard the door slam shut and I ran downstairs to hug my mom and dad.

" I missed you guys!" I exclaimed.

"We missed you too baby girl" my mom said while hugging me back. My dad just went into the kitchen to pour himself some whiskey. "What's been going on hun?"

"I met my mate mommy!" I said and her smile grew.

"Really that's great baby! Isn't it honey?" My dad just nodded and said, "I'm too young to be a grand parent."

My mom waved him off, "so what's he like?"

"He's just lovely mother. He is so kind but he's stubborn and hard headed. He's kind of hot and cold but he grows on you. And.." I was nervous to tell them this so I had to lay it on them gently.. "He's soon to be Alpha of the New Moon pack which happens to be the biggest and strongest pack in the world, but you probably knew that part." I got out in one breath.

My father slammed his hands on the table, "He what?!?" He walked over to me. "Have you guys marked each other yet?" I shook my head. "Good, you are to reject him. You will not speak with him again. Got it?" His tone left no room for objections.

I stepped away from him. "No." His face contorted with rage.

"What was that?"

"No, I will not reject MY mate. I love him daddy!" I said firmly.

"Dont you remember the last time we were in a pack Abigail. Remember what they did to you and Calum? We had to move because of it. You refused to go without Calum so I hired him to be your trainer. That's how desperate we were to get out of there! Did you forget that? We are not having a repeat of history so no, you may not see that boy."

"How could I forget? I was bullied every day, a couple times almost to death. I was almost raped but Calum was there to stop it! So no, I did not forget. And you can boss me around with a lot of things because you're my dad but you have no right to deny me my soulmate! Oh and I know you don't care but I thought you ought to know that there's a winter showcase tomorrow and I'm going to dance. I'm going to do what I love to do and the person I love and whom loves me back is going to be there. I would love it if you could get your head out of your ass long enough to actually meet him so you could get to know him before you assume things." I ran back to my room and cried into my pillow. I didn't come back out and a few minutes later Calum came into my room. He scooted under the blanket towards me and wrapped me up to him. I cried even harder. Eventually I fell asleep in his arms though.