Part 4: Not What I Expected..

Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Please leave comments on things I need to fix or comment your love for something. Comment on this paragraph if you would like to get this chapter dedicated to you or anyone of your choosing. Thanks for reading!!!

.
.
.
Beep

I smashed the stupid alarm clock into pieces and groaned, snuggling further into my cacoon.

Wake up! Get your lazy ass up Abby!! A voice said in my head.

Lena?? Where the hell have you been for the past year?

Lena is my wolf. She talked me through my first shift and hasn't talked to me since.

Abby get to school! Today is the day!!! She urged.

Day for what?

Mate! Is all she said then blocked me out.

Well that got me going. I got into the shower and washed up. I went to my closet and pulled out a black crop top and high waisted light wash jeans. I brushed my hair and straightened it, then I put a white beanie on my head. I did smokey eye makeup and covered all of my imperfections with concealer and foundation. I put my dreamcatcher belly button ring in and put on my black converse. I went and brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag. There was a knock on my door and I yelled for them to come in. I smiled when I saw Calum ready. We both laughed when we looked at what each other were wearing. He was wearing a black tshirt with jeans and a white beanie, with white converse. Gosh, we are practically the same person.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, lets go!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him out to the car, grabbing an apple on the way.

We drove for a couple minutes then pulled up to the school. He went to find a parking spot and we both got out. I looked at him confused.

"Your dad wanted me to attend school with you so I can watch out for you." He shrugged.

I scoffed, "I don't need a babysitter, Calum. And I don't need someone to be my body guard!"

"You aren't the one he is worried about. No, he is worried about you beating everyone up if they look at you wrong. And, quite frankly, I agree."

We both laughed and I grabbed his hand. We both walked in and I imediately smelled the most wonderful smell of rasberries. I inhaled it, wanting more. I looked around and saw someone smelling the air and knew imediately it was him.

Mate! Lena screamed.

"Mine!" I growled.

He looked at me and I started walking towards him. When I was about ten feet away, some blond with makeup caked on her face and lipgloss as deep as a swamp on her lips, grabbed my mate and starting devouring his face. I shook in anger and gasped when I saw him swallowing her toungue, looking at me, and smirking into the kiss. He was taunting me. Some guy came up behind me and grabbed my ass, in an instant I pushed him towards a wall and locked lips with him, all while staring at my mate, who wasn't swapping spit with that skank anymore, but gaping at me while she hung onto him. Lena was on a rampage, yelling that I shouldn't betray our mate. I ignored her and pulled away from the random guy and wiped my mouth off. I turned towards my mate and walked towards him, winking as I walked by. Calum caught up with me and grabbed my hand, we walked towards the office and grabbed our schedules and a map of the school.

"You want to tell me what just happened?" He asked me.

"I'll tell you later" is all I could muster, because honestly, I didn't even know what the heck just happened.