Part 14: My Love Balloon

Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Please leave comments on things I need to fix or comment your love for something. Comment on this paragraph if you would like to get this chapter dedicated to you or anyone of your choosing. Thanks for reading!!!

.
.
.
I saw Luke and Lily at the door. Luke grabbed Sam and started beating the crap out of him, while Lily ran over to me and threw the blanket on top of me. Luke continued beating him to death.

"Luke stop! Get him out of here. Abby doesn't need to see this!" Lily cried as she wrapped her arms around me and cried. He continued hitting him.

"Luke" it came out raspy and breathless but stronger than before as soon as I said it he stopped and looked at me. His eyes were black, filled with rage. Luke stared at me for a few seconds before grabbing Sam by the hair and throwing him out the door. Lily ran up to him and whispered something so quiet that even my werewolf hearing couldn't hear it. Luke's eyes turned dark but this time with lust. Lily patted his chest and walked out, closing the door softly.

Luke hesitated before walking over to the bed and laying down next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me impossibly closer to him breathing in my scent. I wrapped my arms around his neck and inhaled his scent.

I was alone when I woke up. Tears came to my eyes at the realization that he left me, again. It was still dark and when I checked my alarm clock it said 4:03. I stretched and got dressed. When I walked down stairs there were people passed out everywhere. I walked outside and grabbed the bundle of balloons that Lily put next to the mailbox. I walk down the foggy street just thinking about everything. Love is kind of like a balloon.. It's easy to blow up and watch grow, but it's hard to let go and watch it fly away. My love for Luke is only starting to grow and already it hurts to watch him and Kelsie with their own little balloon. It's not fair! Why can't she just get her own mate?? I take the balloon in my hands and I can't help but pretend it's Kelsie's head as my claws come out and pop it.

A cloth covers my nose and mouth. I scream and claw at the attackers hand to no avail. Calum, help! I say through the mind link before I go limp and everything's black.