Part 12: Glow Sticks & Puppy Love

Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Please leave comments on things I need to fix or comment your love for something. Comment on this paragraph if you would like to get this chapter dedicated to you or anyone of your choosing. Thanks for reading!!!

.
.
.
Lily and I went to Party City first.

I found glow sticks and had a brilliant idea that I saw on tumbler. I grabbed 200 count packages of three different colors, we had a big school and I had no idea how many people were coming so why not? We grabbed a bunch of red solo cups.

We went to the mall next, so we could get outfits for the party. We went store to store until Lily found a perfect dress! It is white and one shouldered. The back is lace and jewels and there is a diagonal in front of the same material.

I'm terrible at describing! Sorry.

She found her size and payed for the dress. We continued looking for something for me. I finally found a crop top. It is black with gold scalloped sequins. This would go perfect with my black high waisted jeans!

Lily had to go to home after we were done shopping. So I'm just sitting in my room doing nothing. I hate doing nothing! I grabbed my jacket and keys and headed out the door. I put my helmet on and hopped on Birdie. I don't even know where I'm going I just drive. I find an ice cream shop about twenty minutes from my house. I stop there and get a strawberry sundae. After that I drive around and see a pet store. I go straight to the puppies. One instantly catches my eye. I read the tag and it's a German Shepard husky mix. It is absolutely adorable! It's a girl. How can I not come home with her?? I grab the adoption papers and fill them out. I give them to an employee.

"I would like to adopt a puppy please

"I would like to adopt a puppy please." I say.
"It takes two days for the papers to process and once you're approved we will give you a call and if you still want the puppy it's a $150 fee. That includes vaccinations and it's $25 extra to get he/she neutered or spayed. And if you would like, the fee also includes one free grooming from us within a year of the adoption date. Do you have any questions?" The employee or Anne, according to her name tag, says.

"Yes, while my papers are processing, would anybody else be able to adopt her?" I ask.

"No, while papers process, the animal gets put on hold. Anything else?"

"No, thank you. Have a great day." She smiles and I walk back to Birdie. Once I'm back home it's 8:15. I take a shower and go to bed.