Part 6: The Mall

Shoutout to @mgc_trash for liking my story even though it sucks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Please leave comments on things I need to fix or comment your love for something. Comment on this paragraph if you would like to get this chapter dedicated to you or anyone of your choosing. Thanks for reading!!!

.
.
.
We walked into Hot Topic and I imediately went to the band shirts. I grabbed a 5SOS t-shirt and went to pay for it. Lily was already at the register, with the same exact shirt.

"Looks as if we already have something in common, Princessa!"

She laughed, "Princessa?"

"Deal with it!" I joked and payed for my shirt.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me to Victoria's Secret. My eyes went wide.

She noticed. "We need a secret weapon," she explained.

I shrugged and walked in.

I looked around and focused on a bra that was red and lacy with a matching thong. Lily followed my gaze and squealed,

"Perfect!"

I grabbed my size and went over to the perfumes. I sampled a few and settled on one that smelled amazing! It was called Love Addict. I payed for them and we walked out to find Calum sitting on a bench nearby.

He saw us and smiled. He got up and grabbed my hand.

"You guys want to go to the food court?" He asked

"Yeah" I replied.

Lily just nodded.

We went to the Subway and ordered our sandwiches. When we sat down Lily sat next to me and Calum across from us.

"So, Lily, Do you have a mate or boyfriend?" I asked

"No, I am only 15 though. And I do not have a boyfriend but I do have my eye on someone.." She looked at Calum with longing eyes. Him being him was only focused on deep throating his freaking sandwich. I don't know how he manages to breathe. Boys... When she notices me smirking at her with a knowing look, I wink and she looked down, a deep strawberry blush tinting her cheeks.

Calum finishes his sandwich and goes to throw the wrapper away.

Lily takes this as an opportunity to say something. "Do you want to come over to my house and have a sleep over tonight?"

"Yeah that sounds cool." I reply and she squeals and hugs me. I have a feeling I am going to have to get used to that squeal, although I may go deaf before that happens.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I know, it's extremely short but I have had writers block lately.

Okay I totally ship Calum and Lily! I need help with the name tho! All I can think of is Cily, pronounced as Killy.