Part 5: First Impressions<3

Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Please leave comments on things I need to fix or comment your love for something. Comment on this paragraph if you would like to get this chapter dedicated to you or anyone of your choosing. Thanks for reading!!!

.
.
.
My father had the school put me and Calum in all the same classes. Calum and I walked to first period together, which was algebra, ugh! We sat in the back and the teacher introduced us to the class. We got to second period early and sat in the back.

"Sooo.." Calum began.

"Not righ.." The door opened and the smell of rasberries filled my nose. I looked up to see my mate with that thing on his arm. He looked down at me and smirked. The female dog, literally, saw what he was looking at and chuckled when she saw me. She grabbed his neck and leaned up to kiss him. I was shaking with anger. I went to get up but got pulled back down by Calum. I glared at Calum and yanked my arm back. I watched him and that thing sit in the seats right in front of us. I stared daggers at the back of his head for the rest of the period as he did little things like play with her hair or hold her hand.

Once the bell rang I shot up and ran out of the room. I had gym next and I had a plan.

Calum caught up to me but didn't say a word. I went into the girls locker room and grabbed my gym clothes out of the locker. I smirked and put on a sports bra with short shorts. I put my gym sneakers on and was pushed up against the locker.

"Stay away from him! He is mine, bitch!!" She hissed and her followers laughed.

I growled and pushed her off. I grabbed her by the neck and punched her eye. She screamed.

"Correction, he is mine. And I will get him at all costs. Stay out of my way."

I walked out of the locker room and into the gym. I saw my mate and some other guy talking to each other and stalked up to them, swaying my hips. I kept my eyes on my mate and stood right in front of him, then turned to the other guy and pulled him to me. He put his hands on my waist and leaned in. I closed the space between us and our lips connected. I felt awful and I could see my mate shaking out of the corner of my eye. I pulled away from him and leaned up to my mates ear.

"I know how I make you feel. I know you want me. Just admit it." I whispered into his ear. He shivered when I blew on his neck. I smirked at how I could affect him.

"Get away from him! He is mine you bitch!" I looked over to see the devil walking over with her friends. She looked pissed and I stifled a laugh.

"You afraid he wants me more." I winked at him and he just looked between us confused.

She ran up and punched me in the gut.

"Big mistake" Is all I said before I twisted and kicked her in the jaw. She went flying to the floor. I ran up to her and grabbed her by the throat. I lifted her in the air by her throat and she clawed at my hands.

"Abby!" I turned to see Calum right behind me and I dropped her.

"I warned you" I hissed at her and walked away.

The rest of the day went well.

As Calum and I walked to our car a girl came up to us.

"Hey! You are the new girl right?"

"Uh, yeah."

"I saw what you did to Kelsie. That was awesome! Any ways are you my brothers mate?" She asked.

I looked at her confused, "Who is your brother?"

"The guy Kelsie is always hanging on, his name is Luke" She rolled her eyes at that.

"I assume you don't like her?"

"That is the understatement of the year."

I laughed and shook my head, "Yeah, he is my mate, but he doesn't really acknowledge me as a mate."

"Well, I am sick of Kelsie and him! He knows she isn't his mate, but stays with her. He thinks she makes him look good or something. I have a plan, though. Now that you are here and you guys are mates, I can finally get rid of Kelsie! Want to help me?" She asked, looking hopeful.

"If it means I get my mate, then of course! What's your name by the way?"

"The name is Lillian, Lily for short. What's yours?"

"Abigail, Abby for short. I think we will be great friends" I smiled.

"We should hang out, what are you doing tonight?"

"Calum and I were heading to the mall, you should come with"

"Yes, of course. Let's go!"