The interveiw

"Have fun kids"dad said
"Okay . Bye "I said  and closed the door .
I helped Jamie get into the cab and I got in hater her .
"Where do you want to go?"the driver asked
"To street 38 please"I said
"That will be 20$"said the driver
I gave him the money and he started driving . I looked at Jamie and she smiled at me. The driver began to speed more by every minute passing .
"Sir aren't you moving too fast?"I asked  worried
"Relax miss. I know what I'm doing "he said with a mysterious smile.
I tried to relax a bit but I couldn't . I had the feeling that something bad is going to happen . A bright light shined for the Jamie's window and I looked its way . A fast car was coming our ways and the cab driver kept moving on. The car hit the cab and the glass shattered and hit Jamie's face , the car moved backwards and drive away .
"Jamie "I shouted and got her out if the cab ,.
The cab driver drove away like nothing happened . I took my phone out of my pocket and called my brother Danny . When he picked up I told him what happened and where are we .
"Are you mad ?"I asked him once he arrived
"No. I didn't even love her. She's not from mom. Mom is an idiot because she stayed with dada after he got a girl from another woman ."he said
"Let's take her to the hospital"I said and we got her into Danny's car .
"I'm sorry but I couldn't do anything . She died when the accident happened . I'm story for your loss"the doctor told us after he checked Jamie. .
Danny and I drove back home .
"Where's Jamie ?'dad asked when we entered the house,
Danny and I looked at each other wondering who should tell him .
"She's dead"I finally said
"What?"he asked
"She's dead dad"danny said
"You killed your sister ?"he shouted and slapped me.
"She's not my sister . She's not from mom. She's not part of thus family, she didn't even stay with us. I don't know why she came today but you shouldn't have let her come with me "I shouted back
"If you weren't going to visit Lama non of this would have happened . Your sister wouldn't have been dead"
"Lama. That's not even close. Her name is lily . And maybe you should stay with one woman and have children only from her not from anyone else. If you can't do that then you shouldn't be a part of this family ."I shouted
"Your right. I shouldn't be a part if this family. I don't want to hear about anyone of you . I'm leaving "he said and got out if the house .
(Note: Candice's dad had a girl from another woman but her mom stated with him. This girl is Jamie . Jamie never stayed with them.  She stayed with her real mom. Jamie visit her dad and he let her go with candice to see lily. That's when then accident happened . In the 1st chapter candice dad , who is also Jamie's dad, was still with them(candice Danny mimi and her mom) till the 5th chapter . He left them after the 5th chapter . )
"Candice . Candice wakeup"lily said and started shaking me .
I opened my eyed and stretched . I took the covers off me and stood up.
"What were you dreaming about . You were saying"rayan said
"Is it about him?"lily asked and the guys gave us curios looks but we ignored them .
I looked at lily and nodded . Lily is the only person who knows aside my family of course. I never told anyone except her . I went up to my room to take a shower . I grabbed a sexy black dress , I got a towel and entered the bathroom. I turned on the hot water and took off all my clothes . I stepped into the hot water. I should forget about her , about the accident , and about him .
I washed my body and my hair and got out of the bath tub. I put the towel around my body and left the bathroom.
"Hey"rayan said and I screamed .
"What do you want ?'i said and glared at him.
"I just wanted to check on you"he chuckled .
"Well I'm fine . Now get out "i said and me sat down at my bed . I took my clothes from my bed and reentered the bathroom. I changed and got out .
"What are you up to today?'rayan asked me as I started to curl my hair .
"I have an interview , when I'm done I just want to sit in my pjs eating ice cream with lily."I said
"What about us ? He asked
"You can stay if you want . While I'm at the interview don't make a mess "I said
"I can't promise you anything "he said and I laughed .
I went downstairs and took the keys of rayan's car .
" bye guys "I said and closed the door. I entered the car and drove to the studio.
"Candice , you're up now go"Mia said when I entered the studio.
"Welcome to celebrity talk. Today , our guest is the super model candice swanepoel"the interviewer said .
I walked on the stage and smiled to the crowd that were holding my posters and screaming my name . I sat at one of the chairs .
"Thank you for coming candice"the interviewer said
"Thank you for having me "I said.
(I: interviewer , c : candice)
I:today your fans are also going to ask you questions but I'll start fist . ready?
C: yes
I:how to you support new girls coming and prepare them for what it takes to be an angel?
C: I mean for me specifically I don't make them feel to one nervous . Just break the ice and have them feel a little more at home and not in a competitive environment . We're all out there and it's good to bond over that.
I: who do you like to follow on Instagram?
C: I follow way too many people. I try to follow things that are inspirational like nature and travel photography , National Geographic, all my friends is that I can see what they are doing .
I: is there anything that you wouldn't post ?
C:I like to show a little bit of my personal life but not too much. I try not to post pics of my family .i don't like to see rude comments on my family.i don't like to post nudes. I keep it light hearted so hopefully nobody takes it too seriously.
I:how do you stay in shape?
C:in the past year I've really got into yoga because if you work all day it's hard to do all intense workout so it's meditation and fitness together . Barre training is where I get to use my ballet attaining and weights .
I:could you tell us about bombshells day?
C: VS has proclaimed may 2nd bombshells day and it's actually a legitimate holiday in America. It gives us another chance to pamper ourselves and get more in touch with our sexy side .
I: what do you enjoy doing in your free time to give your self a treat?
C: I'm pretty low key in my free time . If I'm not in an another country I like to go to the beach or stay at home. I like to get essayed every now and then . I'm a nest builder . I like to hang out with my friends at my house and we would talk for hours .
I:now it's time for your fans to ask you questions but first will you answer al, of there questions ? And how will you feel ?
C: I'll definitely answer all of my fans questions . I really love it when fans are curios to know what's going on in your life . It proves how much they care about you and how much you mean to them . I'll be happy to answer all my fans question .
I: the first question is from aya . It says if you could have three beauty items in your purse what would you pack ?
C: I would pack a very good eyeliner , a lip and cheek tint is good and concealer.
I: the next question is from sia and it says do you get more nervous on-set or walking the runway ?
C: definitely walking the runway. I get more nervous every year. The Fashion show because it's live because there's a massive audience and because millions of people can see. It's just crazy .
I: the last question is from rayan and it says what do you wish you knew when you were 18?and what advice do you give young girls?
C: I wish I knew to just chill out a bit. I wanted to grow up so fast . Enjoy being 18. Enjoy playing around with your style and hair and makeup . I used to always try and do what everyone else was doing so I think it's nice to find your own uniqueness and go with that . Don't put too much pressure in yourself . I put a lot pressure on myself as a young girl I wish I'd just chilled out a little bit .
I: thank you for coming . The show is over . Have a nice day everyone .
I stood up and went to talk to Mia
"Candice you did great " Mia said as I walked to her .
"Thank you"I said and smiled at her .
"What do you want to do now?"she asked
"I'm going to go home . I'm tired and I just want to rest "I said
"Okay see you later"she said and I left .
I entered the car and started the engine . I turned on the radio and put it on NRJ. "Pillow Talk" by Zayn Malik was on. I raised the volume and started driving . I parked the car in the garage and got out. I locked it and entered my house .
"Rayan your getting on my last nerve. Stop right now"lily shouted as she chased rayan around the living room and the guys were laughing .
"What is happening here ?"I asked amused by the sight .
"Rayan did something to lily and she got upset . We don't know what he did but seeing lily case rayan made my week "jake said
I closed the door and got Lily's attention .
"You did great on that interview "lily said
"Yeah. That crowd really did love you " Michael said
I smiled at them and went to my room . I called my mom .
"Hey sweetie. How are you?"she said when she picked up .
"I'm fine .how about you?"I asked d
"I'm great honey. I'll be home after tomorrow "she said
"But it's only been a week . You said on that note that you'll be gone for a month"
"My work didn't take as much time as my manager said and I talked to your father and he agreed to vane with me "she said .
"Really? So he'll come and stay with us ?"I asked
"That's not sure . I have to go . I'll talk to you later candice"she said and hung up .
"Lily dad agreed to come with mom"I shouted while I ran downstairs .
"OMG!! That's great candice ! I hope he'll stay with you"she said and hugged me ,
"I hope so too"I sighed and hugged her back .

...................................................................................................
Hi guys . I hope you like that new chapters . Tell me if you didn't understand something and don't forget to VOTE.
Love you <3