graduation

I went home after I talked to Jake. Lily called me asking me if I wanted to go shopping for a dress. I accepted.

Lily drove us to the mall. We entered many stores . The last store we entered was mixology. That's where we found our dresses .

My dress was blue ( pic on the side )

Lily's dress was pink with sparkles all over it.

After that I went home . I took an appointment with my hairdresser and started writing my presentation .

My phone rang disturbing my peaceful writing . I looked at the ID.

" Hey el " I answered

"Hey candice . Go to the nearest store and buy a magazine. Now" she ordered and hung up.

I stated at the phone in astonishment. What was that about ? I shrugged and did as told.

I bought a magazine and went home . I didn't bother looking at the cover in the store but the owner said that I could do better than him . Why was everyone acting weird?

I looked at the cover when I arrived home . Anger boiled in me .

Rayan was got cheating on candice with a brunette.

I opened the first page .

While candice was doing a runway , Rayan was caught cheating on her .
Rayan went out of a club semi-drunk and went to his home .
A brunette was waiting for him at his front door. She kissed Rayan and then entered the house with him. Many suspects that he slept with her and many said that he wouldn't go that far .
Did he sleep with this mysterious girl?who is she ? Will candice dump him ?

I closed the magazine and threw it on the ground. I knew that he didn't say everything.

Tears threatened to leave my eyes but I refuse to cry over someone like him. I can't believe I fell for him. Once a player , always a player.

I tried to finish my presentation but failed. Rayan and that brunette kept popping into my mind. Did he really sleep with her ?

Lily called me when she read the magazine.

"Candice I'm so sorry. You deserve someone better . He didn't know what he had . Had right? You dumped him right? "

"I didn't tell him that I dumped him. I'll tell him after tomorrow. "

"Okay . Do you need me now?"

"Yeah . I could use some help finishing my presentation"

"I'm on my way. I'm bringing ice cream and movies . We're having a sleepover. " she said and hung up.

I waited impatiently for lily to arrive. A knock on the door was heard and I ran downstairs . I opened the door and hugged lily

"We have one hour for your presentation and the whole night for movies. Let's go" she ran to my room and I followed.

Lily added some stuff that happened in our school that I was unaware of. And after one hour exactly my presentation was finished .

We added Some parts about Jake and Rayan. And molly.

"Let's watch the choice " lily shouted and I laughed.

"You've watched it about a thousand times "

She glared at me and took out the CD.

"I'm choosing the next movie " I said and she sighed in defeat.

We watched the choice . Lily kept crying and making comments. I tried to hold in my laughter every time she spoke .