Mystery person

I woke up and got out of my comfy bed. I entered to the bathroom and showered . When I was done I put a towel on my body and went to my room. I opened my closet and took out a black leather shorts and a black crop top and a long white duster . O put them on and went downstairs.
"Morning"I said but no one answered.
They are still asleep. I looked at the clock. 8:30.
I entered the kitchen . I took a bowl and grabbed my favorite cereal ,Frosted Flakes, and pit a little in my bowl. I opened the fridge and took the bottle of milk. I poured some over my cereal and put the milk back in its place. I grabbed a spoon and ate my breakfast . When I was done I put the bowl in the sink and went to get my shoes.
I stood in front my shoes closet for several minutes debating what to wear. A white converse or a white high heels. I decided to wear my white high heels when I remembered that I'm meeting the mystery person today.
I took a paper and a pen from my desk and wrote on it that I'm at Lily's. I went downstairs and put the note on the coffee table. I took my keys and left the house . I opened my car and got in. I turned the engine on and drove to Lily's.
I turned on the radio and put in on NRJ. My favorite song came up and I sang along with it.
When I arrived at Lily's ,I turned  off the car and got out. I knocked on the door and a sleepy lily opened it.
"What are you doing here?"she asked
"Good morning for you too "I said
She let me in and we sat on the couch.
"Lily who is it?"a male voice asked
"Jake?"I asked
Lily smiled a small smile and Jake came down shirtless.
"Oh hey Candice"Jake said and waved.
I waved back and smiled. Jake left leaving lily and I alone.
"So what's up?"lily asked
"Lily Candice do you want something to drink?"Jake shouted from the kitchen
"No thank you"lily and I said together an Jake  laughed 
We sat in silence and Jake came and sat with us in his hand a bottle of soda.
"What brings you here?"Jake asked me and took a sip of his drink.
"Every one was asleep and I didn't want to sit alone. But what are you doing here?"I said
He smirked and said :
"Lily wanted me to come so I came"he said.
"Really? The smirk on your face says more"I said
"Enough . No more talking about what he's doing here"lily said blushing.
Jake laughed and finished his drink.
"Did rayan talk to you about last night?"lily asked
"No"i said and she nodded .
My phone rang and I answered.
"Hey babe . How are you?"rayan said
"I'm fine . How about you?"I asked him.
"Good . Where are you? I'm standing outside your house and knocked so many times but no one answered"he said
"I'm at Lily's and every one is asleep "I explained.
"Okay I'm going "he said
"See you , bye"I said and hung up
"Rayan is coming" I told lily and she nodded .
A knock was heard and Jake went to open the door.
"Rayan come in" Jake said and rayan went on.
"Jake what are you doing here?"rayan asked and lily blushed even harder.
"Oh you know"Jake said looking at lily.
Rayan smirked
"When is your turn?"Jake asked him
"Soon"he said.
I looked at him . He looked at me and smirked . He walked towards me
"Hey baby"he said and kissed me.
"Get a room"Jake said and I slapped his arm .
He rubbed it and pretended to be hurt.
"Ouch"he said
I rolled my eyes . We sat and chatted .
I dozed off not interested in what they were talking about.
"Candice " rayan said and I looked at him.
"What do you think?"he asked and they looked at me waiting for my answer
"About what?"I asked
"About the ring "Jake said
"Which ring ?"I asked
"There's no ring and we don't need your opinion on anything. They're just kidding "lily said
"Rayan why didn't you tell is that you can draw?"Jake asked him and rayan clenched his hands.
I put my hand on his arm . Jake lily and I waited for him to answer .
"You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable "I said glaring at Jake .
"No . The three of you have the right to know . But it's a long story "he said
"We have all day"Jake said earning another glare from me
"The guys you saw were my friends at my other school"he said "Adam was the only friend I trusted in this group. I told him I can draw and be promised that he would never tell. He asked for a drawing and I gave him the best one I had drown. 2 weeks passed and when the cafeteria was full and no student was absent , Adam stood on our table and looked at me with a smirk on his face . I looked at him confused . He took a piece of paper from his pocket and I instantly realized that it's my painting . At first I couldn't believe that he was going  to tell  the whole school . He said that he has something to show them . Something that can change some stuff in the school. He told them that I can draw. No one believed him but he showed them my painting . They saw my signature and believed him. Not a single girl approached me , I lost all my friends , and I was laughed at . At the end of the year I did my exams and left the school. I came here and registered in our school. No one knew at first . Until Candice came to my house after the party and saw them . I got angry at her but then apologized . And my mom knew when Candice knew. She was the first person to know and made me realize that drawing is the best talent but I still didn't tell anyone . Until now."
Lily had watered eyes and Jake was surprised.
"So you changed school because all of your other school!"Jake asked and rayan nodded
"That wast brave"he said
"I know but what was I supposed to do?"rayan said
"Nothing"Jake said
"I'm sorry rayan "lily said
"Don't be . That happened years ago"rayan said
I hugged him and he hugged me back.
I looked at the clock .3:50.i have to go
"Guys I have to go . I'll be back later " I said and stood up
"You should eat "lily said
"I'm not hungry"I said and left.
I arrive at Starbucks at 4 and got out of my car . I entered and a girl came my way.
"Candice please come with me "she said and I followed her .
She took me to a room under the store .
"No one knows this room and we hope that you won't tell anyone about it . Miss M will me here on a minute"she said and left.
I waited and finally the door opened. I looked at the person
"Molly?"I asked surprised
"Surprise"she said
Mia was with her .
"Mia ?"I said
"Hey Candice "she said
I looked at them
"Do you want rayan lily and Jake to be hurt ?"Molly asked
"No "I said
"Good . If you don't want them to get hurt then quit " Mia said
"Quit modeling ?"I asked her in disbelieve.
"Yes . I want my niece , Molly , to take your place "
"Molly can take my agent but she can't take my place . Many agents want me and I can chose any one I want. And the one I chose will be more effective that you will ever be"I said and left.
...............................................
Hey guys . I hope you like the chapter .
Don't forget to vote comment and follow.
<3