fight

Rayan drove is to jakes house . The ride was silent . Lily sat in the backseat while i sat in the front seat.
When we arrived rayan opened my door and I got out.
Lily got out and knocked on the door. Jake opened the door shirtless. Lily stared at his perfect toned abs. Jake smirked and whispered something in Lily's ear that made her blush.
"Jake"rayan said catching his attention
"Hey rayan ."Jake said and they did a brotherly hug.
"Hey Candice . How are you?"Jane asked me
"Fine "I said
Rayan held my hand as we went inside the house.
Jake went to the kitchen and lily followed him.
"Are you sure nothing is wrong!"rayan asked worried .
I nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back but didn't look convinced.
Jake came back holding 4 cups filled with soda. He placed them in front of us. Rayan took one and so did lily and jake.
"Why didn't you take one?"make asked me
"I don't drink soda . Thanks anyway"I said
"What do you want to drink?"he asked
"Nothing thanks "I smiled
He shrugged and drank from his cup.
We sat in silence for a few minutes until my phone rang. I took it out from my back pocket .
"Hi Candice "the voice said
"Who is it?"I asked
I didn't know that voice . Weird.
"If you want to know who am I go to Starbucks tomorrow at 4 pm and on your own"the voice said and hung up.
I stared at the phone in terror.
"What wrong ?"lily asked
I ignored her and focused on the phone. I searched the number but found nothing.
"Candice baby what's wrong?"rayan asked
"I don't know . A stranger called me and told me to meet him or her tomorrow at Starbucks alone"I explained
"Did you know who was it? Did you search the number?"Jake asked
"No and yes "I answered
We were silent for a moment. Lily went to the kitchen and returned.
"Candice"she said and I turned around to face her.
She shook the bottle she had in her hand and sprayed it all over my face.
It took me a moment to realize what lily had done.
Jake and rayan were laughing so hard.
"Lily your going to pay for it"I shouted and went to the kitchen.
I opened the drawer and found a flour sac. I grabbed it and opened it. I sneaked behind lily ready to throw the flour at her.
"Lily watch out"Jake shouted.
Lily turned around and I threw the four on her and laughed.
"It's on" the boys said .
Jake took Lily's side while rayan took my side.
Jake and rayan brought materials while lily and I decided our hiding place.
I chose behind the couch and lily chose behind the stairs.
Jake and rayan came back . So it turned from a food fight between lily and me to a fight just for fun between the 4 of us.
"Are you ready to win this?"rayan asked me
"I sure am"I said and smirked .
"You will never win. Not with lily by my side"Jake said and put his arm over Lily's shoulder .
Lily smiled at him and he smiled back.
Rayan threw the napkin package at them to catch their attention.
"What the hell? What was that for?"Jake asked
Rayan smirked at him and kneeled down. I kneeled down beside him.
Rayan got up and lily,I think, threw an empty water bottle at him and he caught  it . He smirked and kneeled down.
"Lily threw this right?" I asked already knowing the answer
"Yep, she's weak"he said
"I'm not weak , your just way too strong"lily objected and Jake laughed.
"Course your weak honey"Jake said
I got up holding a ball. Jake got up too and I thrower it at him.
It hit him and I let out a laugh.
"Nice , I thought you were weak . I guess I was wrong "he said
"She my girlfriend so of course she's strong, not like your girl" rayan said
"My girl isn't weak "Jake said
"Then let her show us how strong she is"rayan said
Jake didn't respond so rayan knew he had nothing more to say.
Rayan and I got up and threw stuff at them . Some hit them and some didn't . They threw stuff at is too but non of the stuff hit us.
"We give up . You win"Jake gave up.
"Losers"rayan said and spun me in the air.
"You win this time , but you won't next time"lily said .
"We will win every time"rayan said .
"Do you want to go get ice cream ?"Jake asked us.
"YES"lily and I said at the same time.
Jake and rayan laughed and Jake got the car keys.
Rayan and I sat at the back seat while lily sat beside Jake in the front seat.
"We're going to go to Mistika"Jake said
Lily looked at him questionably  .
"It's a new store, it opened last week. The ice cream he sells are delicious "Jake explained.
We arrived and got out. The store was medium sized and it was full. I hope we find a table.
We entered the store and Jake went to order. He knows what each one of us like.
Lily rayan and me went to find a table. We found a clean table at the back of the store . Jake came and sat with us . He handed lily and me the strawberry and vanilla ice cream. Rayan and him took the vanilla ice cream .
We ate in silence. 5 people entered the store : 2 girls and 3 boys.
A brunette looked our way and spotted rayan .
"Babe isn't this rayan?"she said to the blonde guy and pointed at us.
The blonde guy looked at our direction and smirked when he saw rayan .
"Let's go"he said and the 5 strangers approached us.
"Rayan what a surprise! It's been ages !"the blonde guy said still smirking.
"Adam"rayan said neutrally, not looking at them .
"So rayan do you still paint?"a black haired guy said
Rayan clenched his fist. They know? I recalled the painting I saw the first time I entered rayans room. There were 6 people standing next to each other laughing . I should have known there was something strange in that painting .
"Wait , so you paint ?"Jake asked , realizing the question the guy asked rayan .
Rayan didn't answer them , instead he turned to me and asked :
"Are you ready to leave?"
I nodded and stood up.
"Candice swanepoel? The super model?"the brunette girl asked , surprised.
"an ordinary girl wasn't enough for you so you went for a super model?"the blonde guy chuckled .
"I hope she knows that your playing with her " the short guy said
"I'm not playing with her George "rayan hissed
"Sure sure . Of course you aren't . You love her . I just want to see her reaction when you leave her because you got what you want " the blonde guy said and they laughed .
Rayan was tackling Adam in no time. Throwing punches at his face . Adam tried to punch him back but rayan avoided them . Rayan throwers a punch directly at his jaw , another one directed at his nose and a cracking sound was heard.
Jake and a tall guy tried to get rayan off Adam .
Adam was bleeding now but rayan didn't stop.
"Rayan stop" I shouted but he ignored me
"Rayan babe , he doesn't deserve your time . Stop lets go . I love you and I know that you love me too. It doesn't matter what others think. Just stop"I said more calmly and rayan stopped.
His mouth was busted and blood was purring out .
"I thought you avoided his punches"I said touching his mouth.
He kissed my hand and said"
"I didn't avoid one punch "
"Let's go"Jake said and we left leaving a bleeding guy on the ground.
"Candice did you believe what Adam said?"rayan asked
"No rayan I didn't . I believe you and you said that you love me "I said  and he smiled
He kissed me forehead and put his head on my shoulder.
I'm glad rayan didn't get hurt so much. But how did these guys know? Where they friends? I will ask rayan later when we're alone.
....................................
Hey guys. Hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to comment
Reminder:A VOTE FOR A VOTE